- 1 What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
- 2 How many types of SBI credit cards are there?
- 3 How long does it take to get a SBI credit card approved?
- 4 How good is SBI credit card?
- 5 What are the charges for SBI credit card?
- 6 What is the limit of SBI credit card?
- 7 What are 3 types of credit cards?
- 8 What are the 4 types of credit cards?
- 9 What is the minimum salary to apply for credit card in SBI?
- 10 Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
- 11 Can I close my SBI credit card online?
- 12 How long does it take to get a credit card approved?
- 13 What are the disadvantages of SBI credit card?
- 14 Why is SBI credit card bad?
- 15 What are the disadvantages of credit card?
What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
Here are the basic documents required to apply for an SBI credit card:
- Address proof – Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voters ID etc.
- Identity proof – Bank Statement/ Voter Id/ Driving Licence/ Pension Book etc.
- Income Proof – Bank Statement/ Pay Slip/ Income Tax return.
- Pan Card.
- Passport size photo.
How many types of SBI credit cards are there?
Top 10 SBI Credit Cards in India 2021
|SBI Credit Card Variants||Annual Fee||Suitable For|
|BPCL SBI Card||Rs.499||Fuel|
|IRCTC SBI Platinum Card||Rs.500||Co-branded travel|
|Air India SBI Platinum Card||Rs.1,499||Travel|
|SBI Card PRIME||Rs.2,999||Premium & Lifestyle|
How long does it take to get a SBI credit card approved?
What Is the State Bank of India ( SBI ) credit card processing time? Once the application is submitted State Bank of India ( SBI ) will take about 7 – 15 working days to run the background verification to approve the credit card.
How good is SBI credit card?
Even though some SBI Credit Cards may have joining fees, they give the best of Rewards and offers to customers. You could gather as many as 10 points for every Rs. 100 spent. If you are an online shopping addict, then SBI has the Simply Click Card with great offers from exclusive partners.
What are the charges for SBI credit card?
SBI Credit Card Charges and Fees for Top 5 SBI Credit Cards
|BPCL SBI Card||SBI Card PRIME|
|Annual fee||INR 499 + taxes||INR 2,999 + taxes|
|Renewal Fee||INR 499 + taxes||INR 2,999+ taxes|
|Payment Dishonor Fee||2% of the amount paid (min INR 500)||2% of the amount paid (min INR 500)|
What is the limit of SBI credit card?
SBI card available credit limit: This is the amount available for usage at a particular point in time. For instance, if your maximum limit is Rs 2 Lakh, and you spend Rs 50,000, the available credit limit will be Rs 1.5 Lakhs.
What are 3 types of credit cards?
There are three types of credit card accounts: bank-issued credit cards (such as Visa and MasterCard), store/priority cards (such as the Bay and Sears) and travel/entertainment cards, also called charge cards (such as American Express or Diner’s Club).
What are the 4 types of credit cards?
The four major credit card networks are American Express (Amex), Discover, Mastercard, and Visa.
What is the minimum salary to apply for credit card in SBI?
Applicant needs to be able to demonstrate a regular source of income, with a minimum income of Rs. 2 lakh annually. For an SBI credit card, documents such as salary slips from the last 3 months and bank statements need to be provided by the applicant along with proof of identity, age and address.
Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
If you wish to apply for an additional SBI Card, you can select ‘Yes’ for the ‘ Do you have an SBI Card ‘ question on the online application form for the SBI Card you wish to apply for and fill in the required details.
Can I close my SBI credit card online?
Closing a credit card SBI credit card cancellation can be made through four ways. To close SBI credit card, a cardholder can call customer care number, send a written request, send a request through email or send a request through an online application. One should always close their credit card if it is unused.
How long does it take to get a credit card approved?
Getting approved for a credit card can take as little as 60 seconds once you fill out an online application and hit “submit.” However, it may take a few days, or even a few weeks, to receive an email from a card issuer that says whether you’re approved or not.
What are the disadvantages of SBI credit card?
Disadvantages of Credit Cards:
- Minimum due trap. The biggest con of a credit card is the minimum due amount that is displayed at the top of a bill statement.
- Hidden costs.
- Ease of overuse.
- High interest rate.
- Credit card fraud.
Why is SBI credit card bad?
SBI Cards reported impairment losses and bad debt expenses at ₹862 crore in the quarter against ₹329 crore for the same period last year. The rise in provisioning and bad loans led to a 46% drop in profit to ₹206 crore. Revenue from operations, however, grew 5% to ₹2,413 crore.
What are the disadvantages of credit card?
Disadvantages of using credit cards
- Established credit -worthiness needed before getting a credit card.
- Encouraging impulsive and unnecessary “wanted” purchases.
- High-interest rates if not paid in full by the due date.
- Annual fees for some credit cards – can become expensive over the years.
- Fee charged for late payments.