- 1 Is flipkart Axis Bank and Axis Bank same?
- 2 How long does it take to get Axis Bank Credit Card from Flipkart?
- 3 What is flipkart axis credit card limit?
- 4 Can we withdraw money from Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 5 Is flipkart axis card good?
- 6 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 7 What is the limit of Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 8 What is the billing cycle of Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 9 How do I increase my credit card limit?
- 10 How can I check my Axis Bank credit card balance in Flipkart?
- 11 Does Axis Bank charge for debit card?
- 12 How can I increase my Axis Bank credit card limit in Flipkart?
- 13 Can I withdraw money from Axis credit card?
- 14 Can I transfer money from credit card to bank?
- 15 How can I transfer money from Axis credit card to bank account without any charges?
Is flipkart Axis Bank and Axis Bank same?
The Axis Bank Flipkart credit card is a co-branded shopping credit card from Axis Bank and Flipkart which offers you a wide range of benefits and features from cashback for transactions, airport lounge access along with fuel benefits. Welcome benefit of Rs.
How long does it take to get Axis Bank Credit Card from Flipkart?
After you have applied for the card and submitted all the necessary documents, it may take up to 21 working days for the bank to issue the card to you.
What is flipkart axis credit card limit?
Introducing the Flipkart Axis Bank credit card The Flipkart Axis Bank credit card ensures that Flipkart customers get best-in-class benefits. And the card’s unlimited cashback promise ensures that there is no upper limit on cashbacks on all spends*, online and offline — making it truly unlimited!
Can we withdraw money from Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card?
How to Withdraw Cash Using an Axis Bank Credit Card. Cardholders can withdraw at any of the ATMs, and not specifically from Axis Bank ATMs. The procedure to avail cash advance from ATMs using a credit card is similar to that of using a debit card.
Is flipkart axis card good?
Axis Bank’s Flipkart credit card is best suited for cashback lovers, especially for individuals who are Flipkart loyalists. It is one of the best cashback credit cards in India. You will get up to 5% cashback on Flipkart, Myntra and other partner websites and 1.5% flat cashback on all other spends.
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Methods to Pay Credit Card Payment Online
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
What is the limit of Axis Bank Credit Card?
Axis Bank card available credit limit is the credit limit on the specified date. For instance, if the available credit limit against your Axis Bank card is ₹ 1 Lakh, and you have spent ₹ 60,000, then the Axis Bank card available credit limit is ₹ 40,000.
What is the billing cycle of Axis Bank Credit Card?
Assume that you have paid all previous dues in full, and do not have any amount outstanding in your Credit Card Account, and your monthly statement is generated on the 20th of every month.
How do I increase my credit card limit?
How can you increase the credit limit on your Credit Card?
- Boost Your Credit Score.
- Repay dues on time.
- Be careful about the Credit Utilisation Ratio.
- Show proof of increase in income.
- Reduce the financial obligations you have.
- Apply for a new card.
How can I check my Axis Bank credit card balance in Flipkart?
Check Axis Bank Credit Card Balance Through Internet Banking
- Login to Axis Bank Internet Banking.
- Scroll to the ‘ Credit Card ‘ section.
- Choose the ‘ Balance and Payments’ option.
- Select the Credit Card you want to check the balance of (In case you have multiple cards )
- Click Submit.
Does Axis Bank charge for debit card?
Axis Bank Titanium Prime Debit Card Fees include an issuance fee of Rs. 50 along with an annual usage charge of Rs. Fees and charges for Titanium Prime Debit Card.
|Card Platform||MasterCard Titanium Prime|
|Annual Fees||Rs. 150|
|Replacement Fee||Rs. 200|
|ATM Withdrawal Limit (Per Day)||Rs. 50,000|
How can I increase my Axis Bank credit card limit in Flipkart?
Login to your online banking account, click Accounts >My Credit Cards Accounts> Limit Enhancement and Check for Limit increase. If your credit card is eligible, you can select the same and submit the request for limit enhancement.
Can I withdraw money from Axis credit card?
Axis Credit Card Cash Withdrawal Charges – Overview Axis Bank offers the ease of withdrawing cash from an ATM, to cater to an emergency, using your credit card. You can only withdraw within the limit set by the bank. This cash withdrawal fee is added to your credit card statement the following month.
Can I transfer money from credit card to bank?
You need to use a mobile wallet to transfer funds from a credit card to your bank account. For such transfers, you can either use the mobile wallet app or their official website. Do note, direct transfer of funds from credit cards to bank account is not possible.
How can I transfer money from Axis credit card to bank account without any charges?
Go to Credit Card >Balance and payments. Select the Credit Card number. Select the Account to be debited. Enter the amount you wish to pay.