- 1 What is the eligibility for SBI credit card?
- 2 How can I apply for SBI credit card offline?
- 3 How long does it take to get a SBI credit card approved?
- 4 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 5 What is the minimum salary for credit card?
- 6 Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
- 7 How can I get a credit card without proof of income?
- 8 Does SBI provide credit cards yes or no?
- 9 How can I get a credit card instantly?
- 10 What is the SBI credit card limit?
- 11 How long does it take to get a credit card approved?
- 12 Can I get credit card with 8000 salary?
- 13 Which credit card is best for 10000 salary?
- 14 Can I get a 20000 credit card?
What is the eligibility for SBI credit card?
The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for any SBI Credit Cards are as follows, Age of the primary applicant must be between 21 years to 60 years. Age of the add-on card applicant must be above 18 years. Must be either salaried, self-employed, student, or retired pensioner.
How can I apply for SBI credit card offline?
How to Apply for SBI Credit Card Offline. Alternatively, you can also visit a State Bank of India branch to apply for a credit card. Head over to the nearest branch and meet one of their credit card representatives to get one.
How long does it take to get a SBI credit card approved?
What Is the State Bank of India ( SBI ) credit card processing time? Once the application is submitted State Bank of India ( SBI ) will take about 7 – 15 working days to run the background verification to approve the credit card.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
What is the minimum salary for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|
|IndusInd Bank||21 – 70 years||Rs. 30,000 per month|
Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
If you wish to apply for an additional SBI Card, you can select ‘Yes’ for the ‘ Do you have an SBI Card ‘ question on the online application form for the SBI Card you wish to apply for and fill in the required details.
How can I get a credit card without proof of income?
5 ways to get a Credit Card without Income Proof
- Get a credit card by pledging a fixed deposit as security.
- Apply with a co-signer or avail an add-on credit card.
- Show a healthy bank balance to prove repayment ability.
- Get a SuperCard with ease through a pre-approved offer.
Does SBI provide credit cards yes or no?
State Bank of India offers multiple credit cards to meet the financial needs of individual cardholders. SBI cards offer rewards on travel, shopping, dining, and more. You can also enjoy benefits like cashback and low-interest rates, among others.
How can I get a credit card instantly?
- Visit sc.com/in.
- Choose the credit card of your choice.
- Fill in your details and verify with OTP to submit your application.
- Get instant Approval in Principle*
- Post successful validation of your KYC and other documents your Virtual credit card will be ready instantly.
What is the SBI credit card limit?
SBI card available credit limit is the credit limit on the specified date. For instance, if the available credit limit against your SBI card is ₹ 1 Lakh, and you have spent ₹ 60,000, then the SBI card available credit limit is ₹ 40,000. 5
How long does it take to get a credit card approved?
Getting approved for a credit card can take as little as 60 seconds once you fill out an online application and hit “submit.” However, it may take a few days, or even a few weeks, to receive an email from a card issuer that says whether you’re approved or not.
Can I get credit card with 8000 salary?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000 – Rs 15,000) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
Which credit card is best for 10000 salary?
Best Premium Credit Cards for People with Income above Rs. 1 Lakh
|Credit Card||Annual Fee|
|Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card||Rs. 10,000|
|ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card||Rs. 12,000|
|IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card||Rs. 12,999|
|YES Private Prime Credit Card||Rs. 10,000|
Can I get a 20000 credit card?
You could get approved for a credit card with a $20,000 limit if you have excellent credit, a lot of income, and very little debt. But there are no credit cards with $20,000 limits guaranteed as a minimum. Chase Sapphire Reserve®: $10,000 minimum limit.