- 1 How can I get a credit card for the first time?
- 2 What is the easiest credit card to get approved for?
- 3 How can I qualify for a credit card?
- 4 What is the minimum salary to get a credit card?
- 5 Does it cost money to open a credit card?
- 6 What is the best first time credit card?
- 7 Can I get a credit card with a 450 credit score?
- 8 What is the fastest way to build credit?
- 9 What credit card can I get with bad credit and no deposit?
- 10 Why did I get declined for my first credit card?
- 11 Can I get a credit card for free?
- 12 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 13 Can I get credit card with 25000 salary?
How can I get a credit card for the first time?
How to Get a Credit Card for the First Time:
- See if you have a credit report and score.
- Determine whether student credit cards are an option.
- Compare secured and unsecured starter cards.
- Limit your search to cards with the lowest fees.
- Choose the best remaining offer for your needs.
- Submit your credit card application.
What is the easiest credit card to get approved for?
What Is the Easiest Unsecured Credit Card to Get Approved For?
- Credit One Bank Platinum Visa: The Credit One Bank Platinum Visa offers cash back with no security deposit required.
- Total Visa: The Total Visa is an unsecured credit card designed for people who don’t have perfect credit.
How can I qualify for a credit card?
Basic requirements to get a credit card
- Be at least 21 years old or 18 with either a parent’s permission or a verifiable source of income.
- Have a Social Security number.
- Have a source of income.
- Have a positive credit history.
- Start earning rewards.
What is the minimum salary to get a credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Axis Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
Does it cost money to open a credit card?
To open your account, you’ll first need to put down a cash deposit. Your credit limit is typically equal to your deposit. Minimum deposit requirements range from $200 to $500, depending on the card. Most secured cards allow you to deposit more to get a higher credit line.
What is the best first time credit card?
Best First Credit Cards of 2021
- OverallCapital One Platinum Credit Card.
- Cash BackCapital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card.
- Rewards & No FeePetal® 2 Visa® Credit Card.
- High Approval OddsDiscover it® Secured Credit Card.
- No SSNDeserve® EDU Mastercard for Students.
- No Credit CheckOpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card.
Can I get a credit card with a 450 credit score?
A 450 credit score is a bad credit score, unfortunately, as it’s a lot closer to the lowest score possible (300) than the highest credit score (850). As a result, a 450 credit score will make it difficult to qualify for a loan or unsecured credit card.
What is the fastest way to build credit?
8 Ways to Build Credit Fast
- Pay bills on time.
- Make frequent payments.
- Ask for higher credit limits.
- Dispute credit report errors.
- Become an authorized user.
- Use a secured credit card.
- Keep credit cards open.
- Mix it up.
What credit card can I get with bad credit and no deposit?
Best Unsecured Credit Cards for Bad Credit:
- Credit One Bank® Platinum Visa ® for Rebuilding Credit – No Deposit.
- Total VISA ® Credit Card – Instant Approval.
- Credit One Bank® NASCAR® Credit Card – NASCAR Fans.
- Indigo® Mastercard® for Less than Perfect Credit – No Upfront Fees.
Why did I get declined for my first credit card?
Too much debt: If you have a lot of outstanding credit obligations — loans, mortgages and high credit card balances — issuers will view you as a higher-risk borrower. Too young: You’ll be denied credit if you’re under 18, and likely if you’re under 21 and don’t earn an independent income.
Can I get a credit card for free?
Credit cards don’t have to cost money — in fact, they can be totally free. In most cases, all you need to do is choose one without an annual fee and pay your statement balance in full every month.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
Can I get credit card with 25000 salary?
The card comes with a basic reward rate of 1.33% but offers double rewards on online shopping. Best Credit Cards in India for People with Income Below Rs. 25,000.
|Credit Card||Annual Fee||Minimum Monthly Income|
|HDFC Times Titanium Credit Card||Rs. 500||Rs. 15,000|
|ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card||Rs. 500||Rs. 20,000|