- 1 Can a student apply for SBI credit card?
- 2 Which SBI card is best for students?
- 3 What is the eligibility to get SBI credit card?
- 4 What is the minimum salary to apply for credit card in SBI?
- 5 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 6 What is the minimum balance in SBI student account?
- 7 Can I get ATM card before 18 in SBI?
- 8 How can I open a student account in SBI?
- 9 What is the minimum salary for credit card?
- 10 Can I have 2 SBI Cards?
- 11 Is SBI Irctc card useful?
- 12 Which debit card is best in SBI?
Can a student apply for SBI credit card?
You can get the SBI Student Plus Advantage Card which is a credit card issued by the State Bank of India ( SBI ) to you if you have availed an education loan from the lender. You do not have to pay any annual or joining fee in order to get this credit card issued.
Which SBI card is best for students?
Privileges on SBI Student Plus Advantage Card
- This is an exclusive credit card, given only to the education loan customers of State Bank of India.
- You can get your SBI Student Plus Advantage Card against a fixed deposit at any State Bank of India branch.
What is the eligibility to get SBI credit card?
Eligibility Criteria For Salaried Employees
- The applicant requesting for an SBI credit card is a resident of India.
- The applicant is not below the minimum age limit of 18 years and not above the maximum age limit of 65.
- The CIBIL score of the individual is above 750.
- The applicant has a regular source of income.
What is the minimum salary to apply for credit card in SBI?
Applicant needs to be able to demonstrate a regular source of income, with a minimum income of Rs. 2 lakh annually. For an SBI credit card, documents such as salary slips from the last 3 months and bank statements need to be provided by the applicant along with proof of identity, age and address.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
What is the minimum balance in SBI student account?
SBI offers the student account to be with the minimum balance amount of 500 rupees or sometimes Zero also. Formal Address proof is not required since the student can provide the hostel address as the address for communication. PAN card is not required for transactions.
Can I get ATM card before 18 in SBI?
SBI Pehla Kadam and Pehli Udaan Photo ATM Cards (For Minors only) Pehla Kadam Card is available to all minors with a joint account with the parent and guardian.
How can I open a student account in SBI?
Required Documents for SBI Student Bank Account
- A duly filled in application form.
- Passport of the applicant.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Election Voter ID.
- Photocopy of the Identity card issued by the college.
- Recent passport size photographs.
What is the minimum salary for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|
|IndusInd Bank||21 – 70 years||Rs. 30,000 per month|
Can I have 2 SBI Cards?
Q9. I already have an SBI Card, but want to get another SBI card. If you wish to apply for an additional SBI Card, you can select ‘Yes’ for the ‘ Do you have an SBI Card ‘ question on the online application form for the SBI Card you wish to apply for and fill in the required details.
Is SBI Irctc card useful?
IRCTC Benefit Following benefits are provided when you use the card to book tickets from IRCTC website: 10% Valueback, through reward points, upon booking AC1, AC2, AC3 and AC Chair Car tickets via IRCTC website. Waiver of 1% transaction charges on railway ticket bookings.
Which debit card is best in SBI?
1. Best SBI Debit Cards
- State Bank Silver International Debit Card.
- State Bank Global International Debit Card.
- State bank Gold International Debit Card.
- SBI Platinum International Debit Card.
- SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Card.
- SBIIntouch Tap and Go Debit Card.
- SBI Pride Card.
- SBI premium Debit Card.