- 1 What is the eligibility for SBI credit card?
- 2 How can I apply for SBI credit card offline?
- 3 Can a student apply for SBI credit card?
- 4 How can I apply for credit card?
- 5 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 6 What is the minimum salary for credit card?
- 7 Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
- 8 Can I close my SBI credit card online?
- 9 Does SBI provide credit cards yes or no?
- 10 What is the minimum salary to apply for credit card in SBI?
- 11 Which SBI card is best for students?
- 12 How do I apply for a first credit card?
- 13 Who is eligible for Kisan Credit Card?
- 14 How can I get a credit card instantly?
What is the eligibility for SBI credit card?
The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for any SBI Credit Cards are as follows, Age of the primary applicant must be between 21 years to 60 years. Age of the add-on card applicant must be above 18 years. Must be either salaried, self-employed, student, or retired pensioner.
How can I apply for SBI credit card offline?
How to Apply for SBI Credit Card Offline. Alternatively, you can also visit a State Bank of India branch to apply for a credit card. Head over to the nearest branch and meet one of their credit card representatives to get one.
Can a student apply for SBI credit card?
You can get the SBI Student Plus Advantage Card which is a credit card issued by the State Bank of India ( SBI ) to you if you have availed an education loan from the lender. You do not have to pay any annual or joining fee in order to get this credit card issued.
How can I apply for credit card?
The Process to Apply for a Credit Card Online
- Step 1: Compare credit card offers.
- Step 2: Select from the top cards offered by leading Indian banks.
- Step 3: Check your eligibility by entering a few personal details.
- Step 4: Enjoy instant approval online after filling out your application form.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
What is the minimum salary for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|
|IndusInd Bank||21 – 70 years||Rs. 30,000 per month|
Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
If you wish to apply for an additional SBI Card, you can select ‘Yes’ for the ‘ Do you have an SBI Card ‘ question on the online application form for the SBI Card you wish to apply for and fill in the required details.
Can I close my SBI credit card online?
Closing a credit card SBI credit card cancellation can be made through four ways. To close SBI credit card, a cardholder can call customer care number, send a written request, send a request through email or send a request through an online application. One should always close their credit card if it is unused.
Does SBI provide credit cards yes or no?
State Bank of India offers multiple credit cards to meet the financial needs of individual cardholders. SBI cards offer rewards on travel, shopping, dining, and more. You can also enjoy benefits like cashback and low-interest rates, among others.
What is the minimum salary to apply for credit card in SBI?
Applicant needs to be able to demonstrate a regular source of income, with a minimum income of Rs. 2 lakh annually. For an SBI credit card, documents such as salary slips from the last 3 months and bank statements need to be provided by the applicant along with proof of identity, age and address.
Which SBI card is best for students?
Privileges on SBI Student Plus Advantage Card
- This is an exclusive credit card, given only to the education loan customers of State Bank of India.
- You can get your SBI Student Plus Advantage Card against a fixed deposit at any State Bank of India branch.
How do I apply for a first credit card?
- Understand the Basic Requirements.
- Decide on a Secured Credit Card or a Student Credit Card.
- Choose a Rewards Card that Matches Your Needs.
- Limit the Number of Applications.
- Be Ready to Prove You Can Make Payments.
- Understand Credit Terms and Conditions.
- Become an Authorized User.
Who is eligible for Kisan Credit Card?
Eligibility for Kisan Credit Card Loan Minimum Age – 18 years. Maximum Age – 75 years. In case a borrower is a senior citizen (age more than 60 years), a co-borrower is mandatory where the co-borrower should be a legal heir. All farmers – individuals/joint cultivators, owners.
How can I get a credit card instantly?
- Visit sc.com/in.
- Choose the credit card of your choice.
- Fill in your details and verify with OTP to submit your application.
- Get instant Approval in Principle*
- Post successful validation of your KYC and other documents your Virtual credit card will be ready instantly.