- 1 How can I get new HDFC credit card?
- 2 What is the minimum salary required for HDFC credit card?
- 3 How can I apply for credit card?
- 4 Can I have 2 HDFC credit cards?
- 5 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 6 How much credit limit can I get on HDFC credit card?
- 7 Can I get credit card with 15000 salary?
- 8 How do I apply for a first credit card?
- 9 Who is eligible for Kisan Credit Card?
- 10 Who qualifies for a credit card?
- 11 Who is the No 1 bank in India?
- 12 Is HDFC nationalized bank?
- 13 Is HDFC Bank Safe?
How can I get new HDFC credit card?
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank.
- Login to your account.
- Click on ‘Cards’.
- Under the ‘Service Request ‘ section, choose the card that must be replaced.
- Once the request has been accepted, the card will be sent to your registered mailing address.
What is the minimum salary required for HDFC credit card?
The minimum salary is Rs. 12,000 per month for a salaried person, while its Rs. 2 lakh per annum for self-employed individuals. Applicant should have a regular source of income and a good credit score.
How can I apply for credit card?
The Process to Apply for a Credit Card Online
- Step 1: Compare credit card offers.
- Step 2: Select from the top cards offered by leading Indian banks.
- Step 3: Check your eligibility by entering a few personal details.
- Step 4: Enjoy instant approval online after filling out your application form.
Can I have 2 HDFC credit cards?
Getting approved for Multiple HDFC bank credit Cards: So having 5 Lakh or more limit on a single card increases your chances of holding multiple credit cards from HDFC, usually limited to maximum of 2 cards per person.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
How much credit limit can I get on HDFC credit card?
HDFC card available credit limit is the credit limit on the specified date. For instance, if the available credit limit against your HDFC card is ₹ 1 Lakh, and you have spent ₹ 60,000, then the HDFC card available credit limit is ₹ 40,000.
Can I get credit card with 15000 salary?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000- Rs 15,000 ) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
How do I apply for a first credit card?
- Understand the Basic Requirements.
- Decide on a Secured Credit Card or a Student Credit Card.
- Choose a Rewards Card that Matches Your Needs.
- Limit the Number of Applications.
- Be Ready to Prove You Can Make Payments.
- Understand Credit Terms and Conditions.
- Become an Authorized User.
Who is eligible for Kisan Credit Card?
Eligibility for Kisan Credit Card Loan Minimum Age – 18 years. Maximum Age – 75 years. In case a borrower is a senior citizen (age more than 60 years), a co-borrower is mandatory where the co-borrower should be a legal heir. All farmers – individuals/joint cultivators, owners.
Who qualifies for a credit card?
The legal age to qualify for a credit card on your own is 18. However, you’ll need to have a regular source of income before you can be approved for a credit card. 1 Otherwise, it’s likely you’ll have to have someone apply for a joint credit card with you.
Who is the No 1 bank in India?
DBS Bank has taken the top position in a list of the best banks in India, This is DBS Bank’s second consecutive win out of 30 domestic and international banks operating in India. The list was compiled by Forbes in partnership with market research firm Statista.
Is HDFC nationalized bank?
Private sector financial players ICICI Bank and HDFC Bank, who are classified as foreign-owned entities, are on the same footing as nationalised banks as the two are incorporated under the Indian laws, DIPP Secretary R P Singh said today.
Is HDFC Bank Safe?
HDFC Bank has a secure banking policy to protect you while your perform banking transactions online. At HDFC Bank, we strive to give you a secure online banking experience. Learn all about banking online safely, and the measures we take to protect you here.