- 1 How can I add Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 2 What is the minimum salary for Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 3 How can I check my Axis Bank credit card statement?
- 4 Can I get credit card for 12000 salary?
- 5 What is the limit of Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 6 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 7 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 8 What is minimum salary required for credit card?
- 9 How can I get a credit card with 15000 salary?
- 10 How can I view my credit card statement online?
- 11 How do I check my credit card bill?
- 12 How can I see my credit card statement?
- 13 Can I get credit card with 3000 salary?
- 14 Can I get credit card with 25000 salary?
- 15 Which bank gives easy credit?
How can I add Axis Bank Credit Card?
To apply for an Add -On card:
- SMS ADDON to 5676782 (or)
- Kindly submit the duly filled application form with the self attested KYC documents of the applicant, at your nearest branch.
- Download Application form.
What is the minimum salary for Axis Bank Credit Card?
Applicant must be age of above 18 Years for Add on Cards. The Minimum income salary for this card is Rs. 6 Lakhs p.a.
How can I check my Axis Bank credit card statement?
Here are the steps that needs to be followed:
- Login to Axis Bank Internet Banking.
- Scroll to the ‘ Credit Card ‘ section. You will find your registered card listed here.
- Choose the ‘Balance and Payments’ option.
- Select the Credit Card you want to check the balance of (In case you have multiple cards )
- Click Submit.
Can I get credit card for 12000 salary?
Eligibility Criteria Applicant must be between age of 21-60 Years for Salaried. Applicant must be age of 21-65 Years for Self Employed. The Minimum income salary for this card is Rs. 12000 p.m. for Salaried.
What is the limit of Axis Bank Credit Card?
Axis Bank card available credit limit is the credit limit on the specified date. For instance, if the available credit limit against your Axis Bank card is ₹ 1 Lakh, and you have spent ₹ 60,000, then the Axis Bank card available credit limit is ₹ 40,000.
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Methods to Pay Credit Card Payment Online
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
What is minimum salary required for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|
How can I get a credit card with 15000 salary?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000- Rs 15,000 ) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
How can I view my credit card statement online?
To access your credit card statement, you’ll first have to create an online account via your card issuer’s website. If you obtained a credit card through your current bank or credit union, your credit card account may be accessible through your existing online banking account.
How do I check my credit card bill?
Checking your credit card outstanding balance
- Net banking: This is one way to check credit card balance online.
- SMS alerts: Banks provides customers with SMS alerts as when they use their card for payment.
- Customer service:
- By ATM:
- Visiting a branch.
- Monthly statements.
- Mobile App.
How can I see my credit card statement?
Online: Banks usually send credit card statement to the registered email ID of the card holder on the same date every month, which is known as the billing date. Another way to access your credit card statement online is by logging into your bank’s net banking portal.
Can I get credit card with 3000 salary?
If you’re looking for a credit card with minimum salary of AED 3000 in the UAE, then there are no banks that offer a credit card for the minimum salary of AED 3000. The lowest required minimum salary is AED 5000. If your monthly salary is lesser than the requirements, you need to have a savings of AED 3000.
Can I get credit card with 25000 salary?
The card comes with a basic reward rate of 1.33% but offers double rewards on online shopping. Best Credit Cards in India for People with Income Below Rs. 25,000.
|Credit Card||Annual Fee||Minimum Monthly Income|
|HDFC Times Titanium Credit Card||Rs. 500||Rs. 15,000|
|ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card||Rs. 500||Rs. 20,000|
Which bank gives easy credit?
The Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card comes with an exciting eDGE Loyalty Rewards program. Reward Point Benefits of Axis Bank Insta Easy Card
- With eDGE Loyalty Rewards, get 6 points for every Rs. 200 spent.
- Avail 12 points for every international spend of Rs. 200.
- For your first online transaction, get 100 points.