- 1 How can I block my HDFC credit card?
- 2 How can I block HDFC credit card by SMS?
- 3 What should I do if I lost my HDFC credit card?
- 4 Can we temporarily block HDFC credit card?
- 5 Can we block HDFC credit card online?
- 6 What if I block my credit card?
- 7 How can I block HDFC credit card email?
- 8 How do I stop a transaction on my credit card?
- 9 How can I unblock my HDFC credit card online?
- 10 How long does it take to get a new credit card if lost?
- 11 Can I get a duplicate credit card?
- 12 How can I reapply for HDFC credit card?
- 13 Can debit card be blocked temporarily?
How can I block my HDFC credit card?
How can I block my Debit Card?
- Login to your NetBanking account.
- Click on the New Debit Card.
- Select the Debit Card that you wish to be blocked.
- You will need to input the reasons for hot listing.
- The system will hotlist or block your Debit Card online and send you a confirmation.
How can I block HDFC credit card by SMS?
Send an SMS: You can also send an SMS in a specified format to block your credit card in real time. SMS BLOCK 16-digit credit card number to 5676782. Make sure you send the message only from the registered mobile number.
What should I do if I lost my HDFC credit card?
You can reach out to your bank for reporting of the theft in various ways.
- Call PhoneBanking.
- Hotlist and Reissue your card through NetBanking.
- Hotlist and Reissue your card through MobileBanking.
- Contact your Branch and they will hotlist your card on your behalf.
Can we temporarily block HDFC credit card?
Can I block my HDFC credit card temporarily? Yes, you can and this feature will allow you temporarily block and also unblock the credit card. Go to your account on the HDFC credit card net banking website and click on ‘Manage Card ‘ section.
Can we block HDFC credit card online?
If you have lost your HDFC Bank Credit Card or it has been stolen, you can hotlist or cancel it by calling our PhoneBanking numbers, blocking it online through NetBanking or visiting an HDFC branch.
What if I block my credit card?
Some banks or credit unions use blocking — putting a hold on a portion of your available credit on your credit card. That means you have less to use until the block clears. If they block your debit card, your account balance may get low, you may bounce a check, or a recurring payment you authorized may be declined.
How can I block HDFC credit card email?
HDFC Customer Care Email Address
- Login to your Netbanking account using your customer ID & password.
- Click on the ” Card ” tab.
- Select “Request” under your credit card account summary.
- Select ” Credit Card Hot listing” to block your card immediately.
How do I stop a transaction on my credit card?
Stopping a card payment You can tell the card issuer by phone, email or letter. Your card issuer has no right to insist that you ask the company taking the payment first. They have to stop the payments if you ask them to. If you ask to stop a payment, the card issuer should investigate each case on its own merit.
How can I unblock my HDFC credit card online?
To unblock or re-activate the HDFC credit card, call the helpline number of the bank and raise a request for the same. The unblocking option cannot be availed online through net banking. The unblock option is mostly suitable when the bank blocks the card for any late payments or over limit spends.
How long does it take to get a new credit card if lost?
How long does it take to receive your card?
|Issuer||New Card||Replacement Card|
|Capital One||7–10 business days||7–10 business days|
|Chase||3–5 business days||3–5 business days|
|Citi||7–10 days||5–7 business days Within 24 hours for lost /stolen cards|
|Discover||3–5 business days||5–7 business days 4-6 business days for lost /stolen cards|
Can I get a duplicate credit card?
Re: Possible to ask for a duplicate credit card? Yes. Just call and say that your card isn’t working anymore–the magstripe wore or whatever. They’ll send you a new card with identical number and the old one will continue to function.
How can I reapply for HDFC credit card?
Login to your respective bank website and open the cards section. In the service request section, choose the card that needs replacement and select to make a reissue ATM Card application. Banks accept the request and dispatch a new card to your registered mailing address within a couple of working days.
Can debit card be blocked temporarily?
Login to Internet Banking/Mobile Banking. Click on DEBIT CARD SERVICES. Click on DEBIT CARD OFF ( Temporary Blocking ). Select your Account Number & Card Number form the drop-down menu, select the reason and enter your comments.