- 1 How do I change my mobile number on my credit card?
- 2 How can I change my HDFC credit card address online?
- 3 How can I change my mobile number in FASTag?
- 4 How can I update my mobile number in HDFC Bank through ATM?
- 5 How can I change my HDFC home branch?
- 6 How can I close my HDFC credit card?
- 7 How do I change the billing address on my credit card?
- 8 How can I change my mobile number in HDFC FASTag?
- 9 Can I have 2 FASTag for one car?
- 10 Is FASTag transferable?
- 11 Can we change HDFC mobile number online?
- 12 How can I know my mobile number in HDFC Bank?
- 13 How can I change my mobile number in my bank account?
How do I change my mobile number on my credit card?
Steps to register/ update your mobile number at the ATM
- Insert the card and enter PIN number.
- Select ‘Registrations’
- Select ‘ Mobile Number Update ‘
- You would see the message ‘Your account number 91xxxxxxxxxxxxx is already registered with Axis Bank.
- Enter the Mobile Number you want to update.
- Re-enter the Mobile Number.
How can I change my HDFC credit card address online?
Using netbanking: You can log in to the HDFC credit card netbanking portal to change or update their address of correspondence. Step 1: Once they login into the HDFC netbanking portal, they will need to click on the ” Update Contact Details” tab from the main menu. Step 2: Next step is to click on ” Update Address.”
How can I change my mobile number in FASTag?
Go to the FASTag section of the Paytm app. Select the FASTag to be transferred. Enter the mobile number of the user to whom you are going to transfer the FASTag account. Then follow the instructions as shown on the screen and your transfer process will be completed. 7
How can I update my mobile number in HDFC Bank through ATM?
Register/ Change the mobile number at HDFC Bank ATM Select the main menu, go to more options and click it. Select ‘ update registered mobile number. ‘ After selecting the option, enter your new mobile number and click on ‘confirm.
How can I change my HDFC home branch?
Steps to transfer the Hdfc Bank saving account from one branch to another branch
- (1) Personally Visit your Home Branch.
- (2) Give a written request to Transfer your Savings Account.
- (3) Submission of your KYC Documents.
- (4) Visit your New Branch.
- (5) Get your new IFSC code from your New Branch.
How can I close my HDFC credit card?
How to Cancel or Close an HDFC Credit Card?
- By calling Helpline Number: HDFC Bank credit card holders can cancel their credit cards any time by calling the toll-free number 61606161/6160616.
- Carholders can download the Credit Card Closure Form from www.hdfcbank.com and fill it up.
How do I change the billing address on my credit card?
To change the address associated with a debit or credit card:
- Sign in to Payment methods.
- Find the card that you want to update.
- Click Edit.
- Update your billing address.
- Click Update.
How can I change my mobile number in HDFC FASTag?
To update Vehicle Number, visit the respective dealership or call on customer care @ 1800-120-1243 and share the RC Copy image.
Can I have 2 FASTag for one car?
No, you can not use 2 FASTags for one car. only one will work or in most of the cases another tag will not be issued.
Is FASTag transferable?
FASTag is vehicle specific and once affixed, cannot be transferred. When you sell your vehicle, you can close your FASTag account related to that vehicle.
Can we change HDFC mobile number online?
Visit the official website of the HDFC Bank. Login to the HDFC Net Banking Page. Click on update Email ID and number. Edit the number you want to change.
How can I know my mobile number in HDFC Bank?
Registration by sending an SMS: Account holders can SMS REGISTER <Customer ID> <Last 5 Digits of A/c No.> to 5676712 from the registered mobile number. HDFC Bank will register the account holder’s mobile number for SMS Banking instantly.
How can I change my mobile number in my bank account?
Step by Step Process:-
- Go to ‘Profile’ tab.
- Click on ‘Personal Details’ link.
- Enter profile password.
- Display Name, Email ID and mobile number registered in INB will be displayed.
- Click on the hyper link ‘ Change Mobile Number -Domestic only (Through OTP/ATM/Contact Centre)’.