- 1 How can I get HDFC credit card offer?
- 2 How can I check my HDFC credit card cashback?
- 3 How can I check my HDFC credit card details?
- 4 How can I get HDFC coupon code?
- 5 Can I have 2 HDFC credit cards?
- 6 How much is 1 HDFC reward point worth?
- 7 Can I convert HDFC reward points to cash?
- 8 How do you claim money back on a credit card?
- 9 What is the limit of HDFC credit card?
- 10 How do I know my credit card bill?
- 11 How do I check my credit card details?
- 12 How can I check my HDFC FASTag status?
- 13 What is HDFC instant cashback?
- 14 How does HDFC SmartBuy work?
How can I get HDFC credit card offer?
How to get a credit card in 3 easy steps
- Step 1: Choose your Credit Card. Each bank offers dozens of Credit Card options.
- Step 2: Apply for your card. Get all your documents ready – a bank will usually ask for identity, address and income proofs.
- Step 3: Activate your card.
How can I check my HDFC credit card cashback?
Log into to your Account. Click the Cards Tab in the upper row. Then Click on the Enquire Tab in the Debit Card Section, just below the Credit Card Section. Click on the Cashback Enquiry and Redemption.
How can I check my HDFC credit card details?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance Through Netbanking
- Login to HDFC net banking using the customer ID and IPIN.
- From the main menu, select ‘Cards > Active Cards’
- All the credit cards linked to the online account will get displayed along with Available Credit ‘ as well as the ‘ Statement Balance’
How can I get HDFC coupon code?
Save more using HDFC bank coupons.
- Get up to Rs 4,000 cash back on a minimum booking of Rs 45,000.
- Get flat Rs 8,000 cashback on bookings above Rs 80,000 on International flights.
- Use the MakeMyTrip coupon code HDFCINT to enjoy the offer.
- Thomascook.in offers you flat Rs 550 off on domestic flights.
Can I have 2 HDFC credit cards?
Getting approved for Multiple HDFC bank credit Cards: So having 5 Lakh or more limit on a single card increases your chances of holding multiple credit cards from HDFC, usually limited to maximum of 2 cards per person.
How much is 1 HDFC reward point worth?
You can even earn reward points through it. So, the value of one reward point in HDFC credit card is 30 paisa and if you are redeeming it at HDFC All Miles then its value increases to 50 paise.
Can I convert HDFC reward points to cash?
Yes, you can convert your HDFC Bank credit card reward points to cash, but it is not available on all cards. The amount will be added to your credit card account, which can be used to pay the outstanding principal. You must also remember that for each redemption, the bank charges a fee of Rs. 99.
How do you claim money back on a credit card?
How to claim money back on credit cards
- Write to the credit card company, stating what you bought, where and when you bought it and how much you paid.
- Tell them that you’ve tried to contact the company you bought the goods or services from and what the response has been – if any.
What is the limit of HDFC credit card?
HDFC card available credit limit is the credit limit on the specified date. For instance, if the available credit limit against your HDFC card is ₹ 1 Lakh, and you have spent ₹ 60,000, then the HDFC card available credit limit is ₹ 40,000.
How do I know my credit card bill?
Checking your credit card outstanding balance
- Net banking: This is one way to check credit card balance online.
- SMS alerts: Banks provides customers with SMS alerts as when they use their card for payment.
- Customer service:
- By ATM:
- Visiting a branch.
- Monthly statements.
- Mobile App.
How do I check my credit card details?
Ways to Check Credit Card Balance
- Monthly Credit Card Statement. Every month after your credit card billing cycle is closed, your credit card provider will generate a monthly statement.
- Via Internet Banking.
- Via Mobile App.
- By Calling Customer Care.
- Via SMS.
- By Visiting ATM.
How can I check my HDFC FASTag status?
Call customer care: You can also call HDFC Bank customer care number 1800-120-1243 to enquire about your FASTag balance. For a quick FASTag balance check, give a missed call to 720-805-3999 with your registered mobile number.
What is HDFC instant cashback?
(a) Shop on Amazon.in using your HDFC Bank Debit Card or Credit Card to avail 10% Instant Discount with HDFC Bank Debit Card or Credit Card up to a maximum of Rs. If more than 1 product or item is added to the cart, you will be eligible for cashback, and not Instant Discount.
How does HDFC SmartBuy work?
Visit Amazon tab/icon via HDFC Bank SmartBuy portal / mobile site, shop as usual and pay with your HDFC Bank Debit Card or Credit Card. You would get cashback or rewards only on the amount charged on your HDFC Bank Debit Credit / Credit Card and not for the amount paid through Amazon Pay Balance or Cash on Delivery.