- 1 Can I create Apple ID without credit card?
- 2 How do I bypass the payment method on my Iphone?
- 3 Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
- 4 Does an Apple ID cost money?
- 5 How do I bypass the App Store verification?
- 6 How do I change my payment method to none?
- 7 Why can’t I download free apps on my iPhone without a credit card?
- 8 Which email is best for Apple ID?
- 9 Does an Apple ID have to be an email address?
- 10 Is your Apple ID the same as your email address?
- 11 Do you need to buy Apple ID?
- 12 How do I get a Apple account?
- 13 How can I create an Apple ID without an Iphone?
Can I create Apple ID without credit card?
The short answer is no. Apple does not require credit card information to create an Apple ID. Free content can be downloaded without a billing method.
How do I bypass the payment method on my Iphone?
- In the Account Settings section, tap on “ Payment Information”
- Under ‘ Payment Method ‘, choose “None”
- If you can’t choose none or none does not exist.
- Alternative change payment method.
- Tap on “Done” when finished adjusting your settings.
Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
Starting today, you can change your Apple ID from a third-party email service such as Gmail or Yahoo to an Apple domain… The company explains that if your Apple ID is currently associated with a Gmail or Yahoo email address, you can now switch to [email protected], @me.com, or @ mac.com account.
Does an Apple ID cost money?
Question: Q: Apple ID costs $ Apparently apple ID costs $1.
How do I bypass the App Store verification?
Pick “iTunes & App Store ” configurations, then tap the ” Apple ID: [email protected]” button near the top of the settings. Tap on “View Apple ID” and sign in to the Apple ID as normal. Under ‘Payment Method’, choose “None” — or, rather, update the payment procedure * Tap on “Done” when finished fixing your preferences.
How do I change my payment method to none?
Open Settings app on your iOS device → [your name] → Payment & Shipping → Payment Method. Now, edit your payment details. To remove your payment method or change to a different payment method, head over to the bottom of the Payment Details screen and tap Change Payment Method.
Why can’t I download free apps on my iPhone without a credit card?
In order to download free iOS apps without having payment information on file with Apple, you will need to create a new iTunes account. For more information about this, please see http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2534 which describes the process for setting up a new account without payment information.
Which email is best for Apple ID?
You may lose your email address – or pay extra to keep it. Even the email provided by your web host (such as GoDaddy) may leave a lot to be desired. We recommend iCloud, Google (Gmail or Google Apps) or Microsoft (Hotmail or Office 365) for Apple users.
Does an Apple ID have to be an email address?
It is highly recommended that you tie an active, valid email address to your Apple ID. The Apple ID is your login for Apple services such as iTunes, App Store, iMessage, and FaceTime. By actually using an active email address for your Apple ID, you will receive important emails from Apple.
Is your Apple ID the same as your email address?
When you create an Apple ID, you enter an email address. This email address is your Apple ID and the username that you use to sign in to Apple services like Apple Music and iCloud. It’s also the contact email address for your account.
Do you need to buy Apple ID?
Yes, you will need an Apple ID to purchase the bundle online and then to sign into the App Store on your Mac to redeem the codes sent to you via email.
How do I get a Apple account?
Follow the steps below:
- On your PC computer, Android device, or non- Apple tablet; open your Browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox etc).
- Visit the Apple ID page: http://appleid. apple.com/
- Click the “Create Your Apple ID ” link.
- In the sign-up form, enter your name and password.
How can I create an Apple ID without an Iphone?
How to create an Apple ID without an Apple device
- On your PC computer, Android device, or non- Apple tablet; launch your favorite web browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox etc).
- Next, click the “ Create Your Apple ID ” link.
- In the sign-up form, type in your name and password.