- 1 Can I create Apple ID without credit card?
- 2 How do I skip the payment method on my Apple ID?
- 3 How can I create a free Apple ID?
- 4 Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
- 5 Does an Apple ID cost money?
- 6 Why can’t I use Apple ID as a payment method?
- 7 How do I fill my Apple ID payment method?
- 8 How do I change my payment method to none?
- 9 Can I use an iPhone without an Apple ID?
- 10 Can I have 2 Apple IDS?
- 11 How can I create an Apple ID without a phone number?
- 12 Why is Apple ID saying my email address is not available?
- 13 How do I link my Apple ID to Gmail?
- 14 What emails can be used for Apple ID?
Can I create Apple ID without credit card?
The short answer is no. Apple does not require credit card information to create an Apple ID. Free content can be downloaded without a billing method.
How do I skip the payment method on my Apple ID?
In iOS and iPadOS:
- If you have an existing Apple ID account you don’t want to use, log out: go to Settings > account name > Media & Purchases and tap Sign Out.
- Launch the App Store.
- Find an app you can download at no cost.
- The App Store prompts you for an Apple ID.
- When prompted for a payment method, select None.
How can I create a free Apple ID?
Create an Apple ID when you set up your device
- Tap “Forgot password or don’t have an Apple ID?”.
- Tap Create a Free Apple ID.
- Select your birthday and enter your name.
- Tap “Use your current email address”, or tap “Get a free iCloud email address.”
Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
Starting today, you can change your Apple ID from a third-party email service such as Gmail or Yahoo to an Apple domain… The company explains that if your Apple ID is currently associated with a Gmail or Yahoo email address, you can now switch to [email protected], @me.com, or @ mac.com account.
Does an Apple ID cost money?
Question: Q: Apple ID costs $ Apparently apple ID costs $1.
Why can’t I use Apple ID as a payment method?
Try updating to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS or macOS. If you have subscriptions, have an unpaid balance, or share purchases with your Family Sharing group, you can’t remove all payment information. Get help if you want to use no payment method with your Apple ID.
How do I fill my Apple ID payment method?
Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Payment & Shipping. You may be asked to sign in with your Apple ID. To add a payment method, tap Add Payment Method. To update a payment method, tap the payment method, then edit your information.
How do I change my payment method to none?
Open Settings app on your iOS device → [your name] → Payment & Shipping → Payment Method. Now, edit your payment details. To remove your payment method or change to a different payment method, head over to the bottom of the Payment Details screen and tap Change Payment Method.
Can I use an iPhone without an Apple ID?
You can now use your iPhone without an Apple ID. If you still want to sync your data with other devices you can use services like Google Drive or Google Photos.
Can I have 2 Apple IDS?
You can have two Apple Id’s assigned to two different services (i.e. one for iCloud and one for iTunes and App Store) you can also have previous purchases authorized to old Apple ID’s which may receive random popups to sign into an old Apple ID or a friend’s Apple ID.
How can I create an Apple ID without a phone number?
Answer: A: You are required to provide a telephone number in order to create an AppleID. No way around that requirement. And you would not be adding it to your iPad as an iPad cannot have a telephone number associated with it other than when linked to an iPhone.
Why is Apple ID saying my email address is not available?
If you find out that the email address you are trying to use as your primary Apple ID is already being used as a secondary email address for other Apple ID email, you need to remove that secondary email and use an email address that you are not already using. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
Additional email addresses
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
- Click Edit in the Account section.
- Under Reachable at, select Add More.
- Enter your additional email address. Make sure you’re not already using it as an Apple ID.
- We’ll send a verification to that address.
- Enter the verification code and click Verify.
What emails can be used for Apple ID?
If you choose to create an Apple ID, you’ll be able to use an @icloud.com, @me.com, or @mac.com email address that doubles as your new username. Those already using an Apple email as their Apple ID are able to change their username as well, but only to another @icloud.com, @me.com, or @mac.com email address.