- 1 Can I create Apple ID without credit card?
- 2 How can I create a free Apple ID?
- 3 Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
- 4 How much does Apple ID cost?
- 5 Can I have 2 Apple IDs?
- 6 Can I use an iPhone without an Apple ID?
- 7 How can I create an Apple ID without a phone number?
- 8 Which email is best for Apple ID?
- 9 What is the difference between an Apple ID and an iCloud account?
- 10 Does an Apple ID have to be an email address?
- 11 Do you need to buy Apple ID?
- 12 How do I get a Apple account?
- 13 Should we pay for Apple ID?
Can I create Apple ID without credit card?
The short answer is no. Apple does not require credit card information to create an Apple ID. Free content can be downloaded without a billing method.
How can I create a free Apple ID?
Create an Apple ID when you set up your device
- Tap “Forgot password or don’t have an Apple ID?”.
- Tap Create a Free Apple ID.
- Select your birthday and enter your name.
- Tap “Use your current email address”, or tap “Get a free iCloud email address.”
Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
Starting today, you can change your Apple ID from a third-party email service such as Gmail or Yahoo to an Apple domain… The company explains that if your Apple ID is currently associated with a Gmail or Yahoo email address, you can now switch to [email protected], @me.com, or @ mac.com account.
How much does Apple ID cost?
Question: Q: Apple ID costs $ Apparently apple ID costs $1.
Can I have 2 Apple IDs?
You can have two Apple Id’s assigned to two different services (i.e. one for iCloud and one for iTunes and App Store) you can also have previous purchases authorized to old Apple ID’s which may receive random popups to sign into an old Apple ID or a friend’s Apple ID.
Can I use an iPhone without an Apple ID?
You can now use your iPhone without an Apple ID. If you still want to sync your data with other devices you can use services like Google Drive or Google Photos.
How can I create an Apple ID without a phone number?
Answer: A: You are required to provide a telephone number in order to create an AppleID. No way around that requirement. And you would not be adding it to your iPad as an iPad cannot have a telephone number associated with it other than when linked to an iPhone.
Which email is best for Apple ID?
You may lose your email address – or pay extra to keep it. Even the email provided by your web host (such as GoDaddy) may leave a lot to be desired. We recommend iCloud, Google (Gmail or Google Apps) or Microsoft (Hotmail or Office 365) for Apple users.
What is the difference between an Apple ID and an iCloud account?
Your Apple ID is the account you use to access Apple services such as the App Store, the iTunes Store, Apple Books, Apple Music, FaceTime, iCloud, iMessage, and more. iCloud provides you with a free email account and 5 GB of storage for your mail, documents, photos and videos, and backups.
Does an Apple ID have to be an email address?
It is highly recommended that you tie an active, valid email address to your Apple ID. The Apple ID is your login for Apple services such as iTunes, App Store, iMessage, and FaceTime. By actually using an active email address for your Apple ID, you will receive important emails from Apple.
Do you need to buy Apple ID?
Yes, you will need an Apple ID to purchase the bundle online and then to sign into the App Store on your Mac to redeem the codes sent to you via email.
How do I get a Apple account?
Follow the steps below:
- On your PC computer, Android device, or non- Apple tablet; open your Browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox etc).
- Visit the Apple ID page: http://appleid. apple.com/
- Click the “Create Your Apple ID ” link.
- In the sign-up form, enter your name and password.
Should we pay for Apple ID?
To make purchases from the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books, or buy iCloud storage, you need an Apple ID and a valid payment method. You can typically use these methods with your Apple ID: Apple Pay (where available) Most credit and debit cards. 4