- 1 Can you create an Apple ID without a credit card?
- 2 How do I create a new Apple ID?
- 3 How do I bypass the payment method on my iPhone?
- 4 How can I use Apple ID without payment method?
- 5 Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
- 6 How do I fake my location on iPhone?
- 7 Can you change your Apple ID region?
- 8 Why is my Apple ID only valid for US store?
- 9 Can I have 2 Apple IDs?
- 10 Why can’t I create a new Apple ID?
- 11 How can I create an Apple ID without a phone number?
- 12 Why can’t I edit my payment method on iPhone?
- 13 What do I do if I don’t have Apple pay on my phone?
- 14 How do I change my payment method to none?
Can you create an Apple ID without a credit card?
The short answer is no. Apple does not require credit card information to create an Apple ID. Free content can be downloaded without a billing method.
How do I create a new Apple ID?
You can create a new Apple ID in the App Store, or in your device settings.
- Open the App Store.
- Click Sign In, then click Create Apple ID.
- Follow the onscreen steps.
- Enter your credit card and billing information, then click Continue.
- Check your email for a verification email from Apple and verify your email address.
How do I bypass the payment method on my iPhone?
- In the Account Settings section, tap on “ Payment Information”
- Under ‘ Payment Method ‘, choose “None”
- If you can’t choose none or none does not exist.
- Alternative change payment method.
- Tap on “Done” when finished adjusting your settings.
How can I use Apple ID without payment method?
Create an Apple ID without a payment method or credit card on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- Open the App Store app.
- Search for a free app and tap Get.
- When asked to sign in with an Apple ID, tap Create New Apple ID Choose the option create new Apple ID.
- Choose None when asked for payment method.
Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
Starting today, you can change your Apple ID from a third-party email service such as Gmail or Yahoo to an Apple domain… The company explains that if your Apple ID is currently associated with a Gmail or Yahoo email address, you can now switch to [email protected], @me.com, or @ mac.com account.
How do I fake my location on iPhone?
Faking GPS Location on iPhone
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and install iTools on your computer.
- Launch iTools and click the Virtual Location button.
- At the top of the map, type in the location you want to fake and press Enter.
- On a map, you’ll see your GPS location move to the faked location.
Can you change your Apple ID region?
Sign in with your Apple ID. On the Account Information page, click Change Country or Region. Select your new country or region. Review the Terms & Conditions, then click Agree.
Why is my Apple ID only valid for US store?
The issue is that your credit or debit card credentials linked to your Apple ID must be associated with the same country where you reside. “Although you can browse the iTunes Store in any country without being signed in, you can only purchase content from the iTunes Store for your own country.
Can I have 2 Apple IDs?
You can have two Apple Id’s assigned to two different services (i.e. one for iCloud and one for iTunes and App Store) you can also have previous purchases authorized to old Apple ID’s which may receive random popups to sign into an old Apple ID or a friend’s Apple ID.
Why can’t I create a new Apple ID?
If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID message, it means that you have exceeded the number of new Apple IDs you can set up with iCloud on a single device in one year.
How can I create an Apple ID without a phone number?
Answer: A: You are required to provide a telephone number in order to create an AppleID. No way around that requirement. And you would not be adding it to your iPad as an iPad cannot have a telephone number associated with it other than when linked to an iPhone.
Why can’t I edit my payment method on iPhone?
If you can’t edit your payment information Try updating to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS or macOS. If you have subscriptions, have an unpaid balance, or share purchases with your Family Sharing group, you can’t remove all payment information. Get help if you want to use no payment method with your Apple ID.
What do I do if I don’t have Apple pay on my phone?
If you don’t want to sign up for Apple Pay when you ‘re setting up a new device, just tap Set up Later in Settings when you get to that screen in the setup process.
How do I change my payment method to none?
Open Settings app on your iOS device → [your name] → Payment & Shipping → Payment Method. Now, edit your payment details. To remove your payment method or change to a different payment method, head over to the bottom of the Payment Details screen and tap Change Payment Method.