- 1 How can I remove my credit card from Ola?
- 2 How can I reactivate my Ola money wallet?
- 3 What happens if Ola credit is not paid?
- 4 How can I convert Ola money to cash?
- 5 Does Ola cash?
- 6 How can I get free Ola money?
- 7 How do I contact Ola customers?
- 8 What is Ola KYC?
- 9 Does Ola really take legal action?
- 10 How do I cancel my Ola postpaid?
- 11 Where is Ola money accepted?
- 12 Why do Ola drivers prefer cash?
- 13 Can we transfer Ola money to bank?
- 14 What is Ola temporary hold?
How can I remove my credit card from Ola?
How can I delete a saved card?
- Navigate to OlaMoney section in Olacabs app.
- Tap on Add Money.
- In the payments page, if you see your saved card, you can just left swipe it and you get an option to delete your saved card.
How can I reactivate my Ola money wallet?
To activate your wallet, please click on reactivate and submit your ID number for verification purpose. In case of any issues, please email us at [email protected] olamoney.com.
What happens if Ola credit is not paid?
In the new structure, a fixed late fee will be charged immediately if you miss your due date. Post this, the same amount will be charged again every 30 days*, until all dues are settled. * Fixed late fees will be charged on the 1st, 31st, 61st and 80th-day post due date.
How can I convert Ola money to cash?
How to change your payment method
- Enter your pick-up and drop-off location.
- Tap ‘Continue’.
- Tap your payment method icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select your payment option or add another card.
Does Ola cash?
Not only can you pay with cash you can also use Ola Money, Ola Money Postpaid, and your credit or debit card. Paying with cash couldn’t be easier. When you are booking your next ride, choose the Pick a Payment option. All you need to do is select Cash, and you’re good to go.
How can I get free Ola money?
How to Refer and Earn on Ola Money?
- Open your Ola App.
- Now click open the menu.
- In the menu section, you will see ‘Refer & Earn ‘.
- Click on ‘Refer and Earn ‘ and you will see a referral code. [ You Can use this Referral Code: 0B6EBJU ]
- Now send it as an Invite to your friends to download the Ola App.
How do I contact Ola customers?
- Phone number 080-67350900.
- Fax number 080-67350904.
What is Ola KYC?
As per the RBI guidelines, all prepaid wallet users are required to complete KYC verification. Please be informed, once the Full KYC is completed your Ola Money Wallet refill limit will increase up to 1 lakh per month and you can avail of Bank Transfer and Wallet to Wallet transfer facilities.
Does Ola really take legal action?
(c) OFS is the sole and absolute owner of all the intellectual property rights in the trademark ‘ ‘ Ola Money’, and any design in respect thereof. Further, OFS will be entitled to take any legal action against any person invading and/or encroaching upon the said rights of OFS.
How do I cancel my Ola postpaid?
How to clear dues?
- Navigate to the Profile menu.
- Click on OlaMoney.
- Click on Postpaid Balance.
- Click on ‘Clear Dues’ and complete payment using any payment mode.
Where is Ola money accepted?
You can use OlaMoney to pay for everything starting from your cab fares, mobile bills, DTH recharges, electricity & gas bills and for online shopping. Just recharge your OlaMoney and enjoy a seamless experience! Some of our premium partners include BookMyShow, eBay, Dominos, Cleartrip, and OYO Rooms.
Why do Ola drivers prefer cash?
By using Ola money, you are directly paying your amount to the company, therefore the driver would get some deduction as a booking charge or something, but when you pay in cash they get the full amount, therefore they prefer cash payments over Ola money.
Can we transfer Ola money to bank?
2) Install & Open the Ola Money App. 3) Login/Sign up. 4) On HomePage Scroll down and check “ Transfer to Bank ” option. 5) Click on it and Enter Bank account number, IFSC code, Name, amount and Submit it.
What is Ola temporary hold?
A pre-authorisation hold is the temporary hold of a predetermined amount of money in your bank account. This hold may be initiated by Ola when you make a booking for an Ola ride. The amount held may be the full amount of the estimated ride fare or $1 or any other predetermined amount as required by Ola.