- 1 Can I temporarily deactivate my HDFC credit card?
- 2 What is credit card Hotlisting?
- 3 How can I close my HDFC credit card permanently?
- 4 How can I block my credit card?
- 5 Can we block HDFC credit card online?
- 6 How can I activate my HDFC credit card?
- 7 What happens if I deregister my HDFC credit card?
- 8 Can we close HDFC account online?
- 9 What happens if I block my credit card?
- 10 How can I get HDFC credit card customer care?
- 11 How can I block my card online?
- 12 Can I put a temporary block on my credit card?
Can I temporarily deactivate my HDFC credit card?
Any HDFC cardholders can do it by calling the toll-free number 1800-425-4332. The HDFC card holder who wishes to close their credit card can download the credit card closure form from the official website of HDFC – hdfcbank.com.
What is credit card Hotlisting?
Hotlist Your Credit Card Call the credit card customer care and block your credit card instantly. Most banks offer zero lost card liability which means that any transaction carried out after reporting the loss of the credit card to the bank would be covered by the bank.
How can I close my HDFC credit card permanently?
How to Cancel or Close an HDFC Credit Card?
- By calling Helpline Number: HDFC Bank credit card holders can cancel their credit cards any time by calling the toll-free number 61606161/6160616.
- Carholders can download the Credit Card Closure Form from www.hdfcbank.com and fill it up.
How can I block my credit card?
Call SBI helpline 1860-1801-290 or 39020202, by prefixing your local STD code and raise your request to block the card. You can also call SBI toll free number 1860 180 1290. Make sure you have your credit card number handy to help the phone banking executive easily identify you.
Can we block HDFC credit card online?
If you have lost your HDFC Bank Credit Card or it has been stolen, you can hotlist or cancel it by calling our PhoneBanking numbers, blocking it online through NetBanking or visiting an HDFC branch.
How can I activate my HDFC credit card?
How To Activate Your HDFC Bank Credit Card Through Netbanking
- Please login to your HDFC credit card netbanking account using your customer ID and password.
- Navigate to the “ Credit Cards ” tab.
- Choose “ Credit card ATM PIN” option.
- Select your HDFC credit card from the drop down and click on the “Continue” tab.
What happens if I deregister my HDFC credit card?
What happens if I deregister my HDFC credit card? Once you have deregistered your HDFC credit card, cut the credit card diagonally. If, in case, you use the card after deregistration, the bank will generate fresh dues, which will lead to the termination of the closure process.
Can we close HDFC account online?
Currently, you can not close your bank account online. However, you can download the account closure form from the HDFC website and visit the branch to close your account.
What happens if I block my credit card?
Some banks or credit unions use blocking — putting a hold on a portion of your available credit on your credit card. That means you have less to use until the block clears. If they block your debit card, your account balance may get low, you may bounce a check, or a recurring payment you authorized may be declined.
How can I get HDFC credit card customer care?
Credit Card related services are available 24 hours on all days including Sundays and Bank holidays.
|HDFC Bank Customer Care Phone Banking Numbers in India|
|Delhi and NCR||011 61606161|
How can I block my card online?
Step 1: Log in to net banking with your username and password. Step 2: Select ‘ATM Card Services> Block ATM Card ‘ link under the ‘e-Services’ tab. Step 3: Select the Account, under which you want to block your ATM cum Debit Card. Step 4: All Active and blocked cards will be displayed.
Can I put a temporary block on my credit card?
Instantly place a temporary block on your card If your card goes missing, you may want to put a temporary block on it until you find it. A temporary block will protect your card until you unblock it, or report it lost or stolen.