- 1 What is my billing date?
- 2 How does credit card billing cycle work?
- 3 How do I know my HDFC credit card billing cycle?
- 4 What is statement date in credit card?
- 5 How many days before due date should I pay my credit card?
- 6 How many days is a billing cycle?
- 7 Can I use my credit card after due date?
- 8 What is billing date and due date in credit card?
- 9 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 10 What is the maximum limit of HDFC credit card?
- 11 How many days does it take for HDFC credit card payment?
- 12 Can we pay credit card before due date?
- 13 How long does a credit card payment take to process?
- 14 What is credit card late fee?
- 15 What’s the difference between a statement date and a due date?
What is my billing date?
Your Billing Date is the first day of your billing cycle and the date your bill is issued. A billing cycle usually starts on your connection date and lasts for the next 30 days.
How does credit card billing cycle work?
Your credit card billing cycle will start from the 5th of the previous month and continue till 4th of the current month. During this period, all transactions done on your credit card will show up in your monthly credit card statement. Credit card billing cycles may vary from 27-31 days.
How do I know my HDFC credit card billing cycle?
Following are the steps to do so:
- Login to your HDFC Bank mobile app.
- Click on the credit card in your app.
- Select the “Download Billed Statement ” option.
- Select the month for which you want to check the statement and click on Download.
- Your HDFC Credit Card statement will be downloaded to your smartphone.
What is statement date in credit card?
Your credit card statement closing date is the day your credit card billing cycle ends. It’s also the date the credit card company mails you your monthly statement. Any new purchases you make after this date will apply to the following month’s statement.
How many days before due date should I pay my credit card?
Here’s how it works. The statement closing date ( the last day of your billing cycle) typically occurs about 21 days before your payment due date. Several important things happen on your statement closing date: Your monthly interest charge and minimum payment are calculated.
How many days is a billing cycle?
Your credit card billing cycle will typically last anywhere from 28 to 31 days, depending on the card issuer. The amount of days in your billing cycle may fluctuate month to month, since the number of days in each month varies, but there are regulations to ensure that they are as “equal” as possible.
Can I use my credit card after due date?
You’re completely allowed to use your credit card during the grace period. Any purchases you make after your closing date are part of the next billing cycle, not the current one. But if you don’t pay the full balance listed on your statement, you’ll lose the grace period. It can also improve your credit utilization.
What is billing date and due date in credit card?
The payment due date is typically 21-25 days after the statement date or post the billing cycle ends. The period between the billing date and the payment due date is the interest-free credit period or the grace period offered by your card issuer.
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Methods to Pay Credit Card Payment Online
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
What is the maximum limit of HDFC credit card?
HDFC Business Platinum Credit Card Limit: 25,000 – 1,50,000. HDFC Business Moneyback Credit Card Limit: 25,000 – 1,50,000. HDFC Business Regalia Credit Card Limit: Rs. 2 Lakhs – Rs.
How many days does it take for HDFC credit card payment?
However, you might have noted that Credit Card companies allow a period of 20-25 days from the end of the billing cycle until the payment due date.
|Personal loan||Fixed deposit||Credit Card|
|Savings Account||Car Loan||EasyEMI|
Can we pay credit card before due date?
At a minimum, you should pay your credit card bill before its statement due date. You can never pay your credit card too early, but be sure to check the statement period to which your early payment will be credited.
How long does a credit card payment take to process?
It takes 1 to 3 business days for a credit card payment to post to your account if you pay online or by phone. Payments by mail will take a few days longer. If your credit card is linked to your checking account and both accounts are from the same bank, your payment may post immediately following the transaction.
What is credit card late fee?
A late fee is what you’re charged when your credit card payment is received after the due date on your bill, or you’ve paid less than the minimum amount required. 1 When you have a balance on your credit card, your due date will never be less than 21 days after the end of your billing cycle.
What’s the difference between a statement date and a due date?
In short, your statement closing date refers to the last day of your billing cycle. Your payment due date is the deadline by which you need to pay the credit card issuer for the billing cycle if you want to avoid paying interest.