- 1 What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
- 2 How long does it take to get a SBI credit card approved?
- 3 Can I get SBI credit card without SBI account?
- 4 What is the limit of SBI credit card?
- 5 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 6 What is the minimum salary for credit card?
- 7 How can I get a credit card instantly?
- 8 Can I close my SBI credit card online?
- 9 What is the minimum salary to apply for credit card in SBI?
- 10 How can I get a credit card without proof of income?
- 11 Does SBI provide credit cards yes or no?
- 12 How can I get a credit card online?
- 13 Can I increase my SBI credit card limit?
- 14 Is a credit card limit per month?
- 15 Can I increase my credit card limit by adding money?
What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
Here are the basic documents required to apply for an SBI credit card:
- Address proof – Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voters ID etc.
- Identity proof – Bank Statement/ Voter Id/ Driving Licence/ Pension Book etc.
- Income Proof – Bank Statement/ Pay Slip/ Income Tax return.
- Pan Card.
- Passport size photo.
How long does it take to get a SBI credit card approved?
What Is the State Bank of India ( SBI ) credit card processing time? Once the application is submitted State Bank of India ( SBI ) will take about 7 – 15 working days to run the background verification to approve the credit card.
Can I get SBI credit card without SBI account?
Yes, you can apply for an SBI Card even if you do not own any other credit card. Depending on the information provided by you in the application form and your data with the credit bureau, we may ask you to provide details about your other banking ( credit ) relationships.
What is the limit of SBI credit card?
SBI card available credit limit: This is the amount available for usage at a particular point in time. For instance, if your maximum limit is Rs 2 Lakh, and you spend Rs 50,000, the available credit limit will be Rs 1.5 Lakhs. SBI card cash limit: The SBI card cash limit again varies from one customer to another.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
What is the minimum salary for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|
|IndusInd Bank||21 – 70 years||Rs. 30,000 per month|
How can I get a credit card instantly?
- Visit sc.com/in.
- Choose the credit card of your choice.
- Fill in your details and verify with OTP to submit your application.
- Get instant Approval in Principle*
- Post successful validation of your KYC and other documents your Virtual credit card will be ready instantly.
Can I close my SBI credit card online?
Closing a credit card SBI credit card cancellation can be made through four ways. To close SBI credit card, a cardholder can call customer care number, send a written request, send a request through email or send a request through an online application. One should always close their credit card if it is unused.
What is the minimum salary to apply for credit card in SBI?
Applicant needs to be able to demonstrate a regular source of income, with a minimum income of Rs. 2 lakh annually. For an SBI credit card, documents such as salary slips from the last 3 months and bank statements need to be provided by the applicant along with proof of identity, age and address.
How can I get a credit card without proof of income?
5 ways to get a Credit Card without Income Proof
- Get a credit card by pledging a fixed deposit as security.
- Apply with a co-signer or avail an add-on credit card.
- Show a healthy bank balance to prove repayment ability.
- Get a SuperCard with ease through a pre-approved offer.
Does SBI provide credit cards yes or no?
State Bank of India offers multiple credit cards to meet the financial needs of individual cardholders. SBI cards offer rewards on travel, shopping, dining, and more. You can also enjoy benefits like cashback and low-interest rates, among others.
How can I get a credit card online?
How to Apply for a Credit Card:
- Get pre-approved / pre-qualified first.
- Check your latest credit score.
- Compare credit card offers.
- Pick the best card for your needs.
- Fill out an online credit card application.
- Submit your application and wait for a decision.
- Get your card within 14 days of approval.
Can I increase my SBI credit card limit?
In case you wish to increase your limit beyond the eligible limit offered by SBI Card. Call us: Call us on SBI Card helpline number at 39 02 02 02 (prefix STD code) or 1860 180 1290 and check with our customer care executive regarding your eligibility for a credit limit increase, basis income documents.
Is a credit card limit per month?
Your credit limit and card balance are reported to the credit bureaus each month. This information is used to calculate your credit utilization, which measures the amount of your credit limit that’s being used. It counts for as much as 30% of your credit score.
Can I increase my credit card limit by adding money?
“The other way is to communicate with your bank/ credit card provider and ask them to temporarily increase your credit limit /ask for a one time increase in the limit. It is advisable to repay the extra amount within 2 days of the purchase. However, it is not advisable to use up 100% of your credit limit on a purchase.