- 1 Can you set up an Apple ID without a credit card?
- 2 How do I skip the payment method on my Apple ID?
- 3 How can I create a free Apple ID?
- 4 Does an Apple ID cost money?
- 5 Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
- 6 Why can’t I use Apple ID as a payment method?
- 7 How do I change my payment method to none?
- 8 How do I fill my Apple ID payment method?
- 9 Can I have 2 Apple IDS?
- 10 Can I use an iPhone without an Apple ID?
- 11 What is Apple ID example?
- 12 Do you need to buy Apple ID?
- 13 How do I get a Apple account?
- 14 How long does it take to create an Apple ID?
Can you set up an Apple ID without a credit card?
The short answer is no. Apple does not require credit card information to create an Apple ID. Free content can be downloaded without a billing method.
How do I skip the payment method on my Apple ID?
In iOS and iPadOS:
- If you have an existing Apple ID account you don’t want to use, log out: go to Settings > account name > Media & Purchases and tap Sign Out.
- Launch the App Store.
- Find an app you can download at no cost.
- The App Store prompts you for an Apple ID.
- When prompted for a payment method, select None.
How can I create a free Apple ID?
Create an Apple ID when you set up your device
- Tap “Forgot password or don’t have an Apple ID?”.
- Tap Create a Free Apple ID.
- Select your birthday and enter your name.
- Tap “Use your current email address”, or tap “Get a free iCloud email address.”
Does an Apple ID cost money?
Question: Q: Apple ID costs $ Apparently apple ID costs $1.
Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
Starting today, you can change your Apple ID from a third-party email service such as Gmail or Yahoo to an Apple domain… The company explains that if your Apple ID is currently associated with a Gmail or Yahoo email address, you can now switch to [email protected], @me.com, or @ mac.com account.
Why can’t I use Apple ID as a payment method?
Try updating to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS or macOS. If you have subscriptions, have an unpaid balance, or share purchases with your Family Sharing group, you can’t remove all payment information. Get help if you want to use no payment method with your Apple ID.
How do I change my payment method to none?
Open Settings app on your iOS device → [your name] → Payment & Shipping → Payment Method. Now, edit your payment details. To remove your payment method or change to a different payment method, head over to the bottom of the Payment Details screen and tap Change Payment Method.
How do I fill my Apple ID payment method?
Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Payment & Shipping. You may be asked to sign in with your Apple ID. To add a payment method, tap Add Payment Method. To update a payment method, tap the payment method, then edit your information.
Can I have 2 Apple IDS?
You can have two Apple Id’s assigned to two different services (i.e. one for iCloud and one for iTunes and App Store) you can also have previous purchases authorized to old Apple ID’s which may receive random popups to sign into an old Apple ID or a friend’s Apple ID.
Can I use an iPhone without an Apple ID?
You can now use your iPhone without an Apple ID. If you still want to sync your data with other devices you can use services like Google Drive or Google Photos.
What is Apple ID example?
An Apple ID gives you access to the iTunes Store, the App Store, Apple Books, iCloud, FaceTime, and other Apple services. It consists of an email address (for example, [email protected]) and a password.
Do you need to buy Apple ID?
Yes, you will need an Apple ID to purchase the bundle online and then to sign into the App Store on your Mac to redeem the codes sent to you via email.
How do I get a Apple account?
Follow the steps below:
- On your PC computer, Android device, or non- Apple tablet; open your Browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox etc).
- Visit the Apple ID page: http://appleid. apple.com/
- Click the “Create Your Apple ID ” link.
- In the sign-up form, enter your name and password.
How long does it take to create an Apple ID?
If you have a steady, strong wi-fi connection, it should take just a few minutes. A few minutes sounds about right. A few minutes sounds about right. If you have a steady, strong wi-fi connection, it should take just a few minutes.