- 1 How can I pay my credit card bill through another bank debit card?
- 2 How can I pay my axis credit card through Google pay?
- 3 How can I pay my Axis Bank Credit Card Bill HDFC?
- 4 What is the best way to pay credit card bill?
- 5 How can I pay my debit card bill?
- 6 Can I pay credit card bill by Google pay?
- 7 How do I pay my credit card bill online banking?
- 8 How can I pay my Axis Bank credit card bill online?
- 9 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
- 10 When should I pay my credit card bill?
- 11 Can we pay Axis Bank credit card through ATM?
- 12 How can I pay my phone bill by credit card?
- 13 How do I check my balance on my credit card?
- 14 How do I pay my UPI credit card?
How can I pay my credit card bill through another bank debit card?
Paying Credit Card Bill Using Another Bank’s Debit Card Again, banks accept credit card payment only from selected bank’s net banking accounts. You can register for the bank’s net banking facility from which you would like to transfer funds to pay credit card bill of another bank.
How can I pay my axis credit card through Google pay?
Following are the procedures to pay your credit card bill through Google Pay app.
- open the Google Pay App.
- Go to ‘New’
- Click on ‘UPI ID or QR’ icon.
- You can either use UP ID option or Scan QR Code Option.
- Enter your credit card number and verify it.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay.
- Make the payment.
How can I pay my Axis Bank Credit Card Bill HDFC?
Please enter your HDFC Bank Credit Card number and payment amount, Select your net banker and click on ‘ PAY ‘. Please make the payment only to the extent of outstanding on your HDFC Bank Credit Card.
What is the best way to pay credit card bill?
It’s best to pay the statement balance on your credit bill by the due date each month. Doing so will allow you to avoid incurring any interest or fees. You could alternatively pay your current balance, which will be higher than your statement balance, since it includes charges from the current billing cycle.
How can I pay my debit card bill?
How to use your Debit Card online?
- Visit your merchant website.
- Select the products you want to buy and choose to check out.
- Select Debit /Credit Card as payment option.
- Enter the details like Debit Card No, Expiry Date, CVV printed on your Card.
- Enter your 6 digit 3D Secure PIN or One time password.
Can I pay credit card bill by Google pay?
Google Pay in a payment app that allows you to pay your credit card bills via debit card, BHIM UPI, etc. Open the Google Pay app installed on your mobile phone. Enter your bill amount to make the credit card payment through Google Pay. Submit the details to make Credit Card payment.
How do I pay my credit card bill online banking?
Here’s how you can pay your Credit Card bill via NetBanking. NetBanking.
|Step1||Login to NetBanking using your NetBanking ID and Password|
|Step2||Go to the Credit Cards Tab, and click on the Transact option on the left|
|Step3||Choose your registered card|
|Step4||Select a payment option|
|Step5||Click confirm to complete payment|
How can I pay my Axis Bank credit card bill online?
All you have to do is:
- Log on to Axis Bank Internet Banking.
- Go to Credit Card section.
- Select the Credit Card for which payment needs to be done.
- Click on “ Pay Now”
- Select the Account to be debited.
- Enter Amount you wish to pay.
- Click on Proceed to make the payment.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
Use your non- HDFC bank’s net banking or mobile banking app to pay your HDFC credit card bill through the NEFT option.
- Log in to the net banking or the mobile banking account to your non- HDFC bank.
- Go to the funds transfer section and select NEFT as the payment option.
When should I pay my credit card bill?
In general, we recommend paying your credit card balance in full every month. When you pay off your card completely with each billing cycle, you never get charged interest. That said, it you do have to carry a balance from month to month, paying early can reduce your interest cost.
Can we pay Axis Bank credit card through ATM?
Pay Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Using Debit Card (Offline) However, in order to use this facility, you must have Axis Bank Debit / ATM Card. You cannot use other bank ATMs to make payment. If you have an Axis Bank debit-cum- ATM card follow the below instructions to make your Axis Bank Credit Card payment.
How can I pay my phone bill by credit card?
To start with: Download the PhonePe app if you haven’t already and proceed as outlined below
- Step 1: Click on Credit Card icon within the “Recharge & Pay Bills ” section of the app.
- Step 2: Choose the Credit Card Provider you wish to pay your bill for or simply select from your recently paid/saved cards.
How do I check my balance on my credit card?
Your credit card statement will have all the information regarding your credit card balance.
- Via Internet Banking. You can check your credit card balance by logging into your bank’s net banking portal.
- By Calling Customer Care. Call the Customer care number of your credit card provider.
- Via SMS.
- By Visiting ATM.
How do I pay my UPI credit card?
You just need to enter the UPI ID of your credit card account. If you have more than one of the UPI ID linked with your Google Pay app, you can choose from which account you want to make the bill payment. After filling the amount, you just need to enter the UPI PIN. And with that, your transaction will be completed.