- 1 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
- 2 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill using IFSC code?
- 3 How can I pay HDFC Net Banking?
- 4 How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
- 5 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill immediately?
- 6 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 7 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through Google pay?
- 8 How can I check my HDFC credit card balance through mobile app?
- 9 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through debit card?
- 10 How can I pay by net banking?
- 11 What is Bill Pay in HDFC?
- 12 How do I check my BillDesk payment?
- 13 How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
- 14 How do I pay my first progress credit card?
- 15 Can we transfer money from credit card?
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
Use your non- HDFC bank’s net banking or mobile banking app to pay your HDFC credit card bill through the NEFT option.
- Log in to the net banking or the mobile banking account to your non- HDFC bank.
- Go to the funds transfer section and select NEFT as the payment option.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill using IFSC code?
Use IFSC Code HDFC0000128 for card payment through NEFT.
How can I pay HDFC Net Banking?
BillPay through NetBanking:
- Log on to NetBanking.
- Select the bill payment option and the company you need to pay the bill to.
- Enter the bill amount.
- In the next screen, bill amount and due date will be displayed. Confirm the payment.
How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) You can pay your credit card bill from any other bank account by using the NEFT facility. The instructions may vary slightly in different banks, but, in most cases you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment through NEFT.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill immediately?
Here’s how you can pay your Credit Card bill via NetBanking. NetBanking.
|Step1||Login to NetBanking using your NetBanking ID and Password|
|Step2||Go to the Credit Cards Tab, and click on the Transact option on the left|
|Step3||Choose your registered card|
|Step4||Select a payment option|
|Step5||Click confirm to complete payment|
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Listed below are various options through which you can pay your credit card bill online.
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through Google pay?
How to pay credit card bill through Google Pay?
- Open the Google Pay app installed on your mobile phone.
- Open the ‘New’ option.
- Next, select either of the two options, i.e., ‘UPI ID’ or ‘QR’ to make payment.
- If you have selected ‘UPI ID’, proceed to log in with your UPI credentials.
How can I check my HDFC credit card balance through mobile app?
Following are the steps to do so:
- Login to your HDFC Bank mobile app.
- Click on the credit card in your app.
- Select the “Download Billed Statement ” option.
- Select the month for which you want to check the statement and click on Download.
- Your HDFC Credit Card statement will be downloaded to your smartphone.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through debit card?
Steps To Pay HDFC Credit Card Bill through A Debit Card (Offline)
- Visit any one of the HDFC ATM kiosks.
- Insert your HDFC debit card and enter the PIN.
- Select your preferred language.
- From the menu, select ‘Services’
- Choose ‘ Bill Payment > Credit Card bill payment ‘
- Enter your HDFC credit card details.
How can I pay by net banking?
The Net Banking payment process
- Visit your Credit Card provider’s website and enter your login details.
- Once you enter the website, move to the ‘ Pay your Credit Card bill’ section.
- Enter details like your Credit Card number, e-mail id and the amount you wish to pay.
What is Bill Pay in HDFC?
With BillPay you can pay for Electricity, Gas, Mobile, Telephone, Insurance Credit Card and Mutual Fund under NetBanking. To check the complete list of billers, select your location.
How do I check my BillDesk payment?
The transaction ID can be viewed in your “Scheduled Bills” folder. BillDesk would send you an email notification informing you whether the scheduled payment was successful or not and update the status in the “Scheduled Bills” folder to “Paid” or “Failed”.
How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
If you don’t have a bank account, you can find workarounds to pay your bills. Many places don’t want you to pay in cash, particularly by mail, so you need to find other solutions. The main options you have are check cashiers, money orders, and prepaid debit cards.
How do I pay my first progress credit card?
The easiest way you can pay your First Progress credit card is either online or by phone, by calling (866) 706-5543. Alternatively, you can pay by mail.
Can we transfer money from credit card?
How to transfer money from credit card? You need to use a mobile wallet to transfer funds from a credit card to your bank account. For such transfers, you can either use the mobile wallet app or their official website. Do note, direct transfer of funds from credit cards to bank account is not possible.