- 1 Can I pay my credit card with someone else’s bank account?
- 2 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from other bank?
- 3 How can I pay my Icici credit card bill from other bank?
- 4 How can I pay my credit card bill online?
- 5 Can I pay HDFC credit card with debit card?
- 6 Where can I pay my credit card bill?
- 7 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 8 When should I pay my credit card bill?
- 9 How can I pay my other bank credit card using iMobile app?
- 10 What happens if I pay credit card before statement?
- 11 Can I pay my credit card over the phone?
Can I pay my credit card with someone else’s bank account?
You will need to provide your bank account’s routing number and account number for payment. And, the cardholder may need to confirm authorization for another person — who isn’t on the credit card account — to make a payment toward the account balance.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from other bank?
Enter your HDFC Bank Credit Card number and Payment amount. Select your net banker from drop-down and click on PAY. You will be securely redirected to the bank payment interface of your chosen net banking option. Confirm your payment amount to HDFC Bank Credit Card.
How can I pay my Icici credit card bill from other bank?
ICICI Bank has various modes you can use for your payments.
- Internet Banking. You can pay your bills with your ICICI Bank account through netbanking.
- Click to Pay. Use other banks ‘ netbanking facility to clear your credit card dues with Click to Pay.
- VISA Money Transfer (VMT)
- Scan to Pay.
How can I pay my credit card bill online?
If you want to pay your bill through your credit card’s online banking system, you can also link your bank account to your credit card account. This allows your credit card issuer to draw funds from your bank account in order to pay your bill. Linking your bank account also allows you to set up automatic payments.
Can I pay HDFC credit card with debit card?
HDFC Credit Card Bill through A Debit Card (Offline) ATM funds transfer is the only payment option that allows HDFC Credit Card payment using a debit card. However, only HDFC debit cardholders can use the facility as the bank is currently not accepting other banks debit cards for bill payment through ATM.
Where can I pay my credit card bill?
Credit Card Payments in Bills Payment Centers
- Bayad Center: BPI, Equicom, Metrobank, RCBC, and UnionBank.
- Cebuana Lhuillier: BPI and Metrobank.
- ECPay Partner Outlets: AUB, BPI, Metrobank, and Robinsons Bank.
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Listed below are various options through which you can pay your credit card bill online.
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
When should I pay my credit card bill?
In general, we recommend paying your credit card balance in full every month. When you pay off your card completely with each billing cycle, you never get charged interest. That said, it you do have to carry a balance from month to month, paying early can reduce your interest cost.
How can I pay my other bank credit card using iMobile app?
Use ICICI Bank iMobile Application
- Launch the iMobile Application on your mobile phone.
- Enter the PIN to log in.
- On the home screen, go to the Bill Pay Option.
- From the various bill payment options, choose Credit Cards.
- If you are a new user then you will have to enter all the information present on your credit card.
What happens if I pay credit card before statement?
By making a payment before your statement closing date, you reduce the total balance the card issuer reports to the credit bureaus. That in turn lowers the credit utilization percentage used when calculating your credit score that month.
Can I pay my credit card over the phone?
You can make payments to your credit card over the phone, either by making a transfer from your current account via telephone banking, or by making a call to our 24-hour automated service and making a debit card payment.