- 1 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
- 2 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill using IFSC code?
- 3 How can I pay my credit card bill through another bank debit card?
- 4 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through Google?
- 5 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill immediately?
- 6 How can I pay my credit card bill instantly?
- 7 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through debit card?
- 8 What is the best way to pay credit card bill?
- 9 How can I pay my credit card bill online?
- 10 How can I pay my debit card bill?
- 11 What is UPI ID for HDFC credit card payment?
- 12 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill online SBI?
- 13 Can I use Google pay to pay credit card bill?
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
Use your non- HDFC bank’s net banking or mobile banking app to pay your HDFC credit card bill through the NEFT option.
- Log in to the net banking or the mobile banking account to your non- HDFC bank.
- Go to the funds transfer section and select NEFT as the payment option.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill using IFSC code?
Use IFSC Code HDFC0000128 for card payment through NEFT.
How can I pay my credit card bill through another bank debit card?
Paying Credit Card Bill Using Another Bank’s Debit Card Again, banks accept credit card payment only from selected bank’s net banking accounts. You can register for the bank’s net banking facility from which you would like to transfer funds to pay credit card bill of another bank.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through Google?
How to pay credit card bill through Google Pay?
- Open the Google Pay app installed on your mobile phone.
- Open the ‘New’ option.
- Next, select either of the two options, i.e., ‘UPI ID’ or ‘QR’ to make payment.
- If you have selected ‘UPI ID’, proceed to log in with your UPI credentials.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill immediately?
Here’s how you can pay your Credit Card bill via NetBanking. NetBanking.
|Step1||Login to NetBanking using your NetBanking ID and Password|
|Step2||Go to the Credit Cards Tab, and click on the Transact option on the left|
|Step3||Choose your registered card|
|Step4||Select a payment option|
|Step5||Click confirm to complete payment|
How can I pay my credit card bill instantly?
Methods to Pay Credit Card Payment Online
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through debit card?
Steps To Pay HDFC Credit Card Bill through A Debit Card (Offline)
- Visit any one of the HDFC ATM kiosks.
- Insert your HDFC debit card and enter the PIN.
- Select your preferred language.
- From the menu, select ‘Services’
- Choose ‘ Bill Payment > Credit Card bill payment ‘
- Enter your HDFC credit card details.
What is the best way to pay credit card bill?
It’s best to pay the statement balance on your credit bill by the due date each month. Doing so will allow you to avoid incurring any interest or fees. You could alternatively pay your current balance, which will be higher than your statement balance, since it includes charges from the current billing cycle.
How can I pay my credit card bill online?
If you want to pay your bill through your credit card’s online banking system, you can also link your bank account to your credit card account. This allows your credit card issuer to draw funds from your bank account in order to pay your bill. Linking your bank account also allows you to set up automatic payments.
How can I pay my debit card bill?
How to use your Debit Card online?
- Visit your merchant website.
- Select the products you want to buy and choose to check out.
- Select Debit /Credit Card as payment option.
- Enter the details like Debit Card No, Expiry Date, CVV printed on your Card.
- Enter your 6 digit 3D Secure PIN or One time password.
What is UPI ID for HDFC credit card payment?
For HDFC Bank Customers Create an UPI ID. E.g. your Mobile no as your UPI ID like [email protected] Select HDFC Bank account number to be linked to UPI ID.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill online SBI?
How to make HDFC Credit Card payment using Internet Banking?
- Login to your HDFC Bank netbanking portal using your customer ID and Password.
- Go to the ‘ Cards ‘ section where you can find details of all your credit cards.
- Select the credit card and click on ‘ Pay ‘
Can I use Google pay to pay credit card bill?
There is no exclusive section as Credit Card Bill Payment in the app to allow you pay the credit card bills. However, you can still pay the credit card bill through this app if your credit card issuer allows you to pay it using UPI Code. You must remember that not all credit card issuers provide this facility.