- 1 How can I add LIC premium to HDFC credit card?
- 2 Can LIC premium paid by credit card?
- 3 How can I add my HDFC NetBanking policy?
- 4 How can I pay my HDFC Life insurance premium online?
- 5 How can I get free HDFC credit card?
- 6 How can I pay LIC premium credit card?
- 7 What are the charges for paying LIC premium by credit card?
- 8 How can I pay LIC premium without paying?
- 9 Which credit card is best for LIC payment?
- 10 How can I download HDFC insurance?
- 11 How can I check my HDFC policy status?
- 12 How do I pay my premium online?
- 13 How can I get HDFC Life insurance premium receipt?
- 14 How can I login my HDFC Life policy?
- 15 Is HDFC life good?
How can I add LIC premium to HDFC credit card?
- Log on to NetBanking.
- Select ‘Bill Payments’ option.
- Select Insurance Company.
- Details like bill amount (inclusive of interest if any) and due date will be displayed.
- Confirm the payment.
- A confirmation of the transaction of the bill amount from your account and a reference number will be given.
Can LIC premium paid by credit card?
The LIC premium payment can be done using a debit or credit card.
How can I add my HDFC NetBanking policy?
Insurance payment premium through HDFC net banking Click on the “Pay Premium” option on the top left corner. A new page will open where you need to enter: Policy number. Date of birth (DOB)
How can I pay my HDFC Life insurance premium online?
Follow below steps: Go to Bill Payment or Pay bill or BillPay/Bharat BillPay/ Pay Bills tab. Select Insurance, select HDFC Life, Enter Policy Number and Date of birth. Verify the premium details and authorize the payment using available payment option.
How can I get free HDFC credit card?
If you are a credit -worthy customer, the bank may offer you a lifetime free Credit Card, which means no joining or annual fees.
|Personal loan||Fixed deposit||Credit Card|
|Savings Account||Car Loan||EasyEMI|
How can I pay LIC premium credit card?
Step-by-Step Guide to Pay LIC Premium Using a Credit Card (For First Time Users)
- Visit LIC’s official website (www.licindia.in)
- Under ‘Online Services’, click on ‘ Pay Premium Online’ option.
- You will be redirected to a new page, where you find two options – one for registered LIC users and another for first time users.
What are the charges for paying LIC premium by credit card?
LIC policy premium payment: Now, pay through credit cards at no extra charges. To promote digital transactions, Life Insurance Corporation or LIC has waived off the convenience fee on all payments, including payment through credit cards, to the national insurer, effective December 1.
How can I pay LIC premium without paying?
Select the options – Net-banking, credit card and debit card – to make the premium payment. It provides real-time payment of renewal premium -dues through the online portal. This functionality is available only to registered customers who have enrolled their policies with the insurer.
Which credit card is best for LIC payment?
Best Credit Cards for Insurance Premium Payments in India 2021
|Best Credit Cards for Insurance Premium Payments|
|Top Pick||SC Ultimate|
|Secured||BOB Financial Prime|
|High Income||YES Prosperity Cashback Plus|
|YES Prosperity Cashback|
How can I download HDFC insurance?
Visit the HDFC ERGO General Insurance website and click on the ‘Help’ tab and choose the ‘Email Policy Copy’ option. Enter Policy Number, Mobile Number or Email ID to proceed. On entering the Mobile Number or Email ID, a One Time Password(OTP) will be sent for verification on the registered mobile number or Email ID.
How can I check my HDFC policy status?
Missed Call Service: The policyholder, from his/her registered number, can dial 08000006609 and should wait to get call disconnected. The policyholder will receive the life policy details/ status on his registered mobile number through SMS.
How do I pay my premium online?
To pay premiums through the insurer’s website, visit www.licindia.in and click on ‘ Pay Premium online ‘ from the ‘ Online Services portal’.
- Provide correct and valid mobile number and email address.
- The receipt will be mailed to your email address.
- Online premium payment should be made by the policyholder himself.
How can I get HDFC Life insurance premium receipt?
To view or download HDFC Life Premium Paid Certificate visit- http://cp. Hdfclife.com/cpweb/eservices.aspx. Choose the method of your convenience to receive the tax certificate:
- Via the insurance company’s Website.
- Via Email.
- Via Call.
- Via SMS.
- By visiting the Branch.
How can I login my HDFC Life policy?
You will have to log into My Account using the available options (Client ID, mobile number or email ID) for the first time in order to enable social login. Once logged in, you can select “Setting up of social media IDs” from the drop down menu at the top right corner of the Home screen.
Is HDFC life good?
The service is good, policy coverage is high. The claims are around Rs 21 lakh at the end of the policy. I have life insurance term plan with HDFC Standard Life Insurance. The policy is great with many benefits.