- 1 How can I talk to HDFC credit card customer?
- 2 How can I talk to HDFC Bank?
- 3 Why is my HDFC credit card not working?
- 4 How can I close my HDFC credit card customer care?
- 5 How do I increase my credit card limit?
- 6 What is number of customer care?
- 7 How can I know my HDFC Bank customer number?
- 8 Why is my new credit card not working?
- 9 Why is my new credit card being declined?
- 10 Has HDFC stopped credit card?
- 11 How do I reactivate my HDFC credit card?
How can I talk to HDFC credit card customer?
Credit Card related services are available 24 hours on all days including Sundays and Bank holidays.
|HDFC Bank Customer Care Phone Banking Numbers in India|
|Delhi and NCR||011 61606161|
How can I talk to HDFC Bank?
HDFC Bank customers can call the following number to get all queries answered or resolve all grievances: 022-6160 6161. City-wise Numbers:
|Location||HDFC Customer Care|
|Ahmedabad||079 6160 6161|
|Bengaluru||080 6160 6161|
|Chandigarh||0172 6160 616|
|Chennai||044 6160 6161|
Why is my HDFC credit card not working?
Your card may have expired. Check expiry date on your card. You may have crossed your credit limit. You may not have paid your past few months’ bills.
How can I close my HDFC credit card customer care?
How to Cancel or Close an HDFC Credit Card?
- By calling Helpline Number: HDFC Bank credit card holders can cancel their credit cards any time by calling the toll-free number 61606161/6160616.
- Carholders can download the Credit Card Closure Form from www.hdfcbank.com and fill it up.
How do I increase my credit card limit?
How can you increase the credit limit on your Credit Card?
- Boost Your Credit Score.
- Repay dues on time.
- Be careful about the Credit Utilisation Ratio.
- Show proof of increase in income.
- Reduce the financial obligations you have.
- Apply for a new card.
What is number of customer care?
contact service number
How can I know my HDFC Bank customer number?
To retrieve your Customer ID online in 3 simple steps, go to NetBanking and click on the “?” icon.
- Input your registered Mobile No. (with Country Code), and your PAN or Date of Birth details.
- Authenticate using the OTP sent on your registered Mobile No.
- The unique Customer ID is displayed upfront.
Why is my new credit card not working?
1 Your credit card may stop working if your credit card issuer suspects fraud on your account. For example, someone may be using your credit card number to make purchases in another state. Your credit card issuer may suspect fraud if you spend significantly more than you usually do in a day or make a large purchase.
Why is my new credit card being declined?
Your credit card could get declined for a variety of reasons, from the simple (your credit card expired) to the potentially more serious and complex (potential fraud was detected). Here’s why your card may have been rejected —and what you can do to prevent it from happening again.
Has HDFC stopped credit card?
On December 3, HDFC Bank announced that the RBI had asked the lender to temporarily stop all launches under its Digital 2.0 initiative and stop sourcing new credit card customers. This was an unusual step on the part of the regulator.
How do I reactivate my HDFC credit card?
The only way to re- activate your blocked HDFC credit card is to call the bank’s customer care and request for the same. Don’t try to unblock your lost/stolen cards or when you have applied for re-issuance. The unblock option is mostly suitable when the bank blocks your card for any late payments or over limit spends.