- 1 How do I cancel SmartPay?
- 2 How can I change my HDFC credit card SmartPay?
- 3 How can I cancel HDFC credit card AutoPay?
- 4 How can I cancel my HDFC credit card Biller?
- 5 Can I return my SmartPay phone?
- 6 What happens if I dont pay SmartPay?
- 7 What is HDFC smart pay?
- 8 What is auto pay in HDFC credit card?
- 9 Can I pay my utility bills with a credit card?
- 10 How can I close my HDFC credit card online?
- 11 How do I stop automatic payments on my credit card?
- 12 How can I block my HDFC credit card online?
- 13 How can I get free HDFC credit card?
How do I cancel SmartPay?
Just call us, and we’ll reschedule or stop your automated plan. You’ll need to make payment to your lender on your own. You can stop or restart the program at any time.
How can I change my HDFC credit card SmartPay?
- Login to MobileBanking.
- In menu Select Pay >> BillPay.
- Add Biller & Select Category.
- Enter detail & enable AutoPay on Credit Cards.
How can I cancel HDFC credit card AutoPay?
How to Deactivate HDFC Credit Card Auto Debit Facility
- Step 1: Log on to your HDFC internet banking.
- Step 2: Find the ‘Bill Pay and Recharge’ button and click.
- Step 3: Click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Step 4: Click the ‘Standing Instruction’ button.
- Step 5: Click the ‘View/Stop Scheduled Bills’ button.
How can I cancel my HDFC credit card Biller?
Open HDFC Net Banking and log in. Click on the BillPay & Recharge Tab and then Continue. Then make a Click on Set/Modify/ Delete option to modify. Option under the Action for the biller.
Can I return my SmartPay phone?
Yes. You can return your item at anytime without penalty. If you wish to return the items within the merchant’s return window, then you should return the items directly to the merchant. Please refer to the merchant’s return policy for instructions.
What happens if I dont pay SmartPay?
If customers pay for their phone and service separately, they can simply stop paying for the phone while continuing with their service plan. By connecting the two, SmartPay hopes more customers will keep paying, leading to lower rates. “ If they stop paying, they lose phone service, too,” he said.
What is HDFC smart pay?
SmartPay is a customer friendly feature that allows you to automatically make all your utility bill payments through your HDFC Bank Credit Card. You can use SmartPay to pay your electricity bills, telephone bills, mobile phone bills, water bills, gas bills and insurance premiums.
What is auto pay in HDFC credit card?
Using Autopay Option To Pay HDFC Credit Card Bill You can use the Autopay option and set a standing instruction for the auto debit of the credit card outstanding from your HDFC savings account. This way, you can easily pay the total or the minimum amount due on your card every month.
Can I pay my utility bills with a credit card?
Can you pay utility bills with a credit card? Yes, most electric, gas, water and trash removal companies allow customers to pay by credit card. Some charge a small convenience fee for this option, while others don’t. Paying your utility bill with a credit card could be a smart option if you carry a rewards credit card.
How can I close my HDFC credit card online?
How can I close my HDFC credit card online?
- Login to your HDFC Bank net banking account.
- Click on the tab of Credit Cards and the left-hand side, click on the option of Credit Card Hotlisting.
- Select the Credit Card number to hotlist.
- Add a reason for hotlisting of the credit card.
How do I stop automatic payments on my credit card?
2 Steps To Stop Automatic Payments
- Cancel the payment with the company directly; this is often the easiest way. Just contact the company and request for cancellation.
- Ask your bank or credit provider to cancel; the Financial Conduct Authority demands that all banks must cancel when asked.
How can I block my HDFC credit card online?
How to Block Credit Card
- Step1. Login to NetBanking using your NetBanking ID and Password.
- Step2. Click on Credit Cards tab and then on Credit Card Hotlisting on the left hand side.
- Step3. Click on the Credit Card number you wish to hotlist.
- Step4. Select reason for hotlisting.
How can I get free HDFC credit card?
If you are a credit -worthy customer, the bank may offer you a lifetime free Credit Card, which means no joining or annual fees.
|Personal loan||Fixed deposit||Credit Card|
|Savings Account||Car Loan||EasyEMI|