- 1 How do I cancel SmartPay?
- 2 How do I stop AutoPay on HDFC credit card?
- 3 How can I change my HDFC credit card SmartPay?
- 4 What is the use of SmartPay in HDFC credit card?
- 5 Can I return my SmartPay phone?
- 6 What happens if I dont pay SmartPay?
- 7 What is auto pay in HDFC credit card?
- 8 How do I stop automatic payments on my credit card?
- 9 How do I stop auto debit?
- 10 How can I make my HDFC credit card lifetime free?
- 11 How can I close my HDFC credit card?
- 12 How can I deregister my HDFC credit card Biller?
- 13 How can I cancel my HDFC SmartPay payment?
- 14 Can I pay my utility bills with a credit card?
- 15 How much interest does SmartPay charge?
How do I cancel SmartPay?
Just call us, and we’ll reschedule or stop your automated plan. You’ll need to make payment to your lender on your own. You can stop or restart the program at any time.
How do I stop AutoPay on HDFC credit card?
How to Deactivate HDFC Credit Card Auto Debit Facility
- Step 1: Log on to your HDFC internet banking.
- Step 2: Find the ‘Bill Pay and Recharge’ button and click.
- Step 3: Click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Step 4: Click the ‘Standing Instruction’ button.
- Step 5: Click the ‘View/ Stop Scheduled Bills’ button.
How can I change my HDFC credit card SmartPay?
- Login to MobileBanking.
- In menu Select Pay >> BillPay.
- Add Biller & Select Category.
- Enter detail & enable AutoPay on Credit Cards.
What is the use of SmartPay in HDFC credit card?
SmartPay is a customer friendly feature that allows you to automatically make all your utility bill payments through your HDFC Bank Credit Card. You can use SmartPay to pay your electricity bills, telephone bills, mobile phone bills, water bills, gas bills and insurance premiums.
Can I return my SmartPay phone?
Yes. You can return your item at anytime without penalty. If you wish to return the items within the merchant’s return window, then you should return the items directly to the merchant. Please refer to the merchant’s return policy for instructions.
What happens if I dont pay SmartPay?
If customers pay for their phone and service separately, they can simply stop paying for the phone while continuing with their service plan. By connecting the two, SmartPay hopes more customers will keep paying, leading to lower rates. “ If they stop paying, they lose phone service, too,” he said.
What is auto pay in HDFC credit card?
Using Autopay Option To Pay HDFC Credit Card Bill You can use the Autopay option and set a standing instruction for the auto debit of the credit card outstanding from your HDFC savings account. This way, you can easily pay the total or the minimum amount due on your card every month.
How do I stop automatic payments on my credit card?
2 Steps To Stop Automatic Payments
- Cancel the payment with the company directly; this is often the easiest way. Just contact the company and request for cancellation.
- Ask your bank or credit provider to cancel; the Financial Conduct Authority demands that all banks must cancel when asked.
How do I stop auto debit?
How to stop automatic debits from your account
- Call and write the company. Tell the company that you are taking away your permission for the company to take automatic payments out of your bank account.
- Call and write your bank or credit union.
- Give your bank a ” stop payment order”
- Monitor your accounts.
How can I make my HDFC credit card lifetime free?
The mandatory documents required for applying an HDFC lifetime – free credit card are:
- A copy of the PAN card.
- A copy of the ID proof.
- A copy of the address proof.
- A copy of the salary slips for the last 6 months.
- A copy of Form 16.
- A passport-size photograph.
How can I close my HDFC credit card?
You can deactivate your credit card by calling the customer care number of HDFC Bank or download the credit card closure form, fill it and send it to the Manager, HDFC Bank Credit Cards, PO Box 8654, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai – 600041.
How can I deregister my HDFC credit card Biller?
Open HDFC Net Banking and log in. Click on the BillPay & Recharge Tab and then Continue. Then make a Click on Set/Modify/Delete option to modify. Option under the Action for the biller.
How can I cancel my HDFC SmartPay payment?
To delete the SmartPay Feature, you need to contact the customer care number for this request. Please note at a time single biller can be deactivated like your phone bill or electric bill.
Can I pay my utility bills with a credit card?
Can you pay utility bills with a credit card? Yes, most electric, gas, water and trash removal companies allow customers to pay by credit card. Some charge a small convenience fee for this option, while others don’t. Paying your utility bill with a credit card could be a smart option if you carry a rewards credit card.
How much interest does SmartPay charge?
Phone Payment Plans Compared
|iPhone XS||Carrier||Interest Rate|
|SmartPay Leasing||Straight Talk||Up to 82%|
|Progressive Leasing||Cricket Wireless||0%|