- 1 How can I get Airtel Chota credit?
- 2 How can I get Airtel 30 RS loan?
- 3 How do I borrow credit on Airtel line?
- 4 How can I get 50 loan from Airtel?
- 5 What is Airtel loan code?
- 6 What is Airtel credit limit?
- 7 How can I get free data on Airtel?
- 8 How can I get 1000 SMS in Airtel?
- 9 Can you use borrowed credit to buy data on Airtel?
- 10 How can I borrow from Airtel without paying back?
- 11 How do you check if you are owing Airtel?
How can I get Airtel Chota credit?
2) How to get Airtel Emergency Talktime Loan?
- Dial *141# from your mobile and follow the steps of airtel.
- That’s it you will get your loan amount.
How can I get Airtel 30 RS loan?
After dialing *141*10# code, a menu with 3 talk time loan options will pop up on your mobile screen. You can choose whatever option you like among Rs. 50, Rs, 30, and Rs. 10, and after making your choice, you will be asked to enter 1 to confirm your loan request.
How do I borrow credit on Airtel line?
How to borrow airtime on Airtel
- You will need to dial *500* credit amount# on your phone. For instance, if you want to borrow 100 nairas, dial *500*100#.
- After this, you will receive a message, which will confirm that your request is being processed.
- In several minutes, you will get the desired airtime.
How can I get 50 loan from Airtel?
Airtel offers the Advance Loan talk time of Rs. 50, Rs. 30 and Rs. 10 to its prepaid customers throughout the country. Obtain an Airtel Talktime Loan.
|4.||Confirm and Press 1|
|5.||Rs. 10 is credited to your account|
What is Airtel loan code?
#247# – Airtel Loan Service. *155#– Internet Activate. *550# – Data Useage.
What is Airtel credit limit?
We have set your credit limit to twice the maximum of your last 3 bills. If your latest bill happens to be less than the month before, we will not reduce your credit limit. For Eg: If your last 3 months’ bills were 6500, 9000 and 7000, your credit limit will be set to 9000 * 2 = Rs.
How can I get free data on Airtel?
How to get Airtel 10GB 4G Data for FREE:
- In your Dial pad, Dial – 5999555 (Toll Free ) – Free 10 GB. Other offers to get Free Airtel Free 4G Internet Data. Free 2 GB Airtel 4G Data – Missed Call on 52122.
- You will receive success message for ‘ Airtel 10GB Daily Free 4G Data for 28 Days’
- Check You Balance With My Airtel App.
How can I get 1000 SMS in Airtel?
In this blog, we have listed all the best Airtel SMS packs for prepaid customers in 2021. In order to check the balance for Airtel local SMS, you can type *123*2# or *555#. Airtel SMS Packs: Delhi NCR.
|1000 Local and STD SMS (100 SMS per Day)||28 days||Rs. 88|
Can you use borrowed credit to buy data on Airtel?
Airtel Credit Loan Service is a credit loan service that enables eligible customers to borrow data on credit and pay back upon next recharge. How can I access this service? Simply dial *500# and select 3 for Borrow Data. Customers can check eligibility through *500#.
How can I borrow from Airtel without paying back?
How to Use Airtel Extra Credit Without Paying Service Charge
- Simply get an AIRTEL Sim that’s eligible for extra credit.
- Dial *500*0# and follow the prompt. (Don’t use *500# which is the normal code.)
- Now you’re good to go.
How do you check if you are owing Airtel?
Here are the steps to check Airtel balance:
- To check Airtel main balance, dial *123# and you will get the balance information in a moment.
- For checking Airtel net balance, you can dial *123*10#
- When you dial *121#, you will get the details about the various offers given away by the Airtel network.