- 1 How can I use my credit shell in IndiGo?
- 2 How can I get my money back from IndiGo credit shell?
- 3 How do I use an airline credit shell?
- 4 What is interest on credit shell in IndiGo?
- 5 Can I cancel flight and get refund?
- 6 What if credit shell is not used?
- 7 How much money will be refunded on cancellation of flight ticket IndiGo?
- 8 Can credit shell be refunded?
- 9 Does IndiGo give refund on cancellation?
- 10 How do I check my Goair credit shell?
- 11 How can I chat with IndiGo?
How can I use my credit shell in IndiGo?
The credit shell is valid to book until 1 year from the date of creation. You may choose your travel date as per your convenience. The credit shell is non-transferable. It can be used for travel only by those customers who were booked in the original PNR.
How can I get my money back from IndiGo credit shell?
Steps to request for a refund
- Enter PNR details. Enter your PNR/Booking reference number and Email ID/Last name.
- Select ‘Cancel Booking’ Choose Cancel Booking option and proceed.
- Choose your preferred refund method. Select from the options and click on ‘Cancel Booking’.
- Review your details.
How do I use an airline credit shell?
Step 2: Enter the same email address and mobile number that a customer has entered in the old booking. Step 3: User to enter first & last name of the passenger(s) same as present in the old booking. Step 4: On the payment page, users have to select “IndiGo Credit Shell ”. Provide PNR Number & follow the process.
What is interest on credit shell in IndiGo?
The interest can only be claimed directly from IndiGo by any one of the passengers listed in the booking. If the bank account details provided to us are incorrect, IndiGo will not be liable for the interest payment having been transferred to such bank account.
Can I cancel flight and get refund?
Cancelled Flight – A passenger is entitled to a refund if the airline cancelled a flight, regardless of the reason, and the passenger chooses not to travel.
What if credit shell is not used?
If the credit is not used, airlines have to mandatorily refund the ticket money to the passengers by March 31, 2021. The credit scheme is transferable to anyone. The DGCA added that these credit shells would only be applicable to passengers and not to travel agents.
How much money will be refunded on cancellation of flight ticket IndiGo?
0-3 (Days left for departure) INR 3500 or Airfare charges (Whichever is lower). Cancellation fee will depend upon the time of cancellation.
Can credit shell be refunded?
A Supreme Court order passed on the refund issue stated that Indian carriers in financial distress can hold the refund amount in credit shell till March 31, 2021. If the passenger hasn’t used the credit shell by March end, the airline shall refund cash.
Does IndiGo give refund on cancellation?
Yes,a refund on an itinerary cancellation can be obtained. You can cancel the ticket online and get refunded after the applicable cancellation charges
How do I check my Goair credit shell?
To check one’s credit shell balance, one can check the “Edit bookings” section on IndiGo’s website after the update has been provided.
How can I chat with IndiGo?
Click on the Chat icon to chat with us.