- 1 How do I use my IndiGo credit shell?
- 2 How can I get my money back from IndiGo credit shell?
- 3 How do I use an airline credit shell?
- 4 What is interest on credit shell in IndiGo?
- 5 What if credit shell is not used?
- 6 How do I know my IndiGo credit shell amount?
- 7 How much money will be refunded on cancellation of flight ticket IndiGo?
- 8 Can I cancel a flight and get a refund?
- 9 Does IndiGo give refund on cancellation?
- 10 Can credit shell be refunded?
- 11 Is SpiceJet refunding credit shell?
- 12 How can I chat with IndiGo?
- 13 Are credit Shells legal?
How do I use my IndiGo credit shell?
Step 2: Enter the same email address and mobile number that a customer has entered in the old booking. Step 3: User to enter first & last name of the passenger(s) same as present in the old booking. Step 4: On the payment page, users have to select “ IndiGo Credit Shell ”. Provide PNR Number & follow the process.
How can I get my money back from IndiGo credit shell?
Steps to request for a refund
- Enter PNR details. Enter your PNR/Booking reference number and Email ID/Last name.
- Select ‘Cancel Booking’ Choose Cancel Booking option and proceed.
- Choose your preferred refund method. Select from the options and click on ‘Cancel Booking’.
- Review your details.
How do I use an airline credit shell?
Booking using a credit shell is allowed only if the number of passengers and the name is the same as in the original booking. 3. Terms and conditions of a credit shell:
- Credit shell amount is only valid on the actual amount of the flight ticket.
- Credit shell is applicable for one-way bookings with the same airline only.
What is interest on credit shell in IndiGo?
The interest can only be claimed directly from IndiGo by any one of the passengers listed in the booking. If the bank account details provided to us are incorrect, IndiGo will not be liable for the interest payment having been transferred to such bank account.
What if credit shell is not used?
If the credit is not used, airlines have to mandatorily refund the ticket money to the passengers by March 31, 2021. The credit scheme is transferable to anyone. The DGCA added that these credit shells would only be applicable to passengers and not to travel agents.
How do I know my IndiGo credit shell amount?
You can easily view your credit shell balance on your itinerary. Click here to retrieve your itinerary and check your balance. You can alternatively:
- Live chat with us.
- Message us on Facebook or Tweet us at @IndiGo6E.
- Call our customer service.
- Visit airport ticketing counters.
How much money will be refunded on cancellation of flight ticket IndiGo?
0-3 (Days left for departure) INR 3500 or Airfare charges (Whichever is lower). Cancellation fee will depend upon the time of cancellation.
Can I cancel a flight and get a refund?
Wait for the airline to cancel it or make significant changes that might make you eligible to get your money back instead of a travel credit or voucher. 2. If your flight has not been canceled by the airline or changed significantly, you are not eligible for a refund unless you had a refundable ticket.
Does IndiGo give refund on cancellation?
Yes,a refund on an itinerary cancellation can be obtained. You can cancel the ticket online and get refunded after the applicable cancellation charges
Can credit shell be refunded?
A Supreme Court order passed on the refund issue stated that Indian carriers in financial distress can hold the refund amount in credit shell till March 31, 2021. If the passenger hasn’t used the credit shell by March end, the airline shall refund cash.
Is SpiceJet refunding credit shell?
India’s low-cost airline SpiceJet wasn’t able to refund credit shells to the passengers. National carrier Air India is also yet to refund total credit shells to the passengers. Air Asia and Vistara is also yet clear the credit shell to the passengers.
How can I chat with IndiGo?
Click on the Chat icon to chat with us.
Are credit Shells legal?
The court said the credit shell would be valid till March 31, 2021, and if the passenger didn’t use the amount after that, airlines had to refund the amount with additional interest. The amount in the credit shell can be used on any route and is transferable.