- 1 How can I redeem my HDFC credit card points?
- 2 Can we redeem HDFC credit card points to cash?
- 3 What is the value of HDFC reward points?
- 4 What can I buy with HDFC reward points?
- 5 How much is 50000 points worth?
- 6 Does HDFC credit card points expire?
- 7 Can reward points be converted to cash?
- 8 How can I convert my HDFC reward points to cash?
- 9 How HDFC reward points are calculated?
- 10 How are reward points calculated?
- 11 Can I redeem HDFC credit card points on Amazon?
- 12 Does HDFC debit card have reward points?
- 13 What can you do with credit card points?
How can I redeem my HDFC credit card points?
Log into to your NetBanking Portal/Account on HDFC Bank website. Then click on the ‘Enquire’ tab in the Debit Card section. Once you are taken to the next page, click on the ‘Cashback Enquiry and Redemption’ tab. Select the account number for which you want to redeem the points and Voila!
Can we redeem HDFC credit card points to cash?
Yes, you can convert your HDFC Bank credit card reward points to cash, but it is not available on all cards. The amount will be added to your credit card account, which can be used to pay the outstanding principal. You must also remember that for each redemption, the bank charges a fee of Rs. 99.
What is the value of HDFC reward points?
Value of 1 Reward Point in Rupees of All the Banks
|Bank’s Name||Reward Point Name||Value in Rupees|
|HDFC Bank Credit Card||Reward Points||INR 0.30|
|HDFC Bank Credit Card||All Miles||INR 0.50|
|ICICI Bank Credit Card||PAYBACK Points||INR 0.25|
|RBL Bank Credit Card||Reward Points||INR 0.25|
What can I buy with HDFC reward points?
You can redeem your reward points earned on HDFC credit cards form the HDFC website on these categories:
- Headphones and speakers.
- Travel accessories.
- Storage devices.
- Travel and luggage.
- Gift vouchers.
How much is 50000 points worth?
50,000 points are worth $750 toward eligible food Thanks to Pay Yourself Back, I was able to use my points to pay for many takeout orders and weekly grocery trips.
Does HDFC credit card points expire?
In case of HDFC Bank, as per the existing details on its website as on 18 February, the reward points have a validity of two years from the date of accrual. So if 100 reward points accrue at the end of February 2019, these 100 reward points will be valid till February 2021.
Can reward points be converted to cash?
Few credit card providers allow their cardholders to convert their reward points into cash. Depending on the type of card you hold, you can use your reward points to pay your annual fee. Most credit cards also allow the cardholders to get a cashback using their reward points.
How can I convert my HDFC reward points to cash?
How to redeem?
- Login to HDFC Netbanking.
- Goto Cards -> Enquire -> Redeem reward Points -> choose card & proceed.
- You’re now on the newly revamped Redemption Portal.
- Goto Redeem Reward Points -> Cash Redemption.
- Enter details and proceed.
- Expect cash credit in ~7 working days.
How HDFC reward points are calculated?
You can earn 2 Reward Points for every Rs 150 you spend on this card and get 2x Reward Points on all online transactions. You can choose to redeem these Reward Points for CashBack credit where 100 Reward points equals to Rs 0.20 or airmiles across major airlines programmes where 1 point equals Rs 0.30.
How are reward points calculated?
To answer this question, follow these steps:
- Determine the number of points earned per $1 spent.
- Determine the value of one point ( Reward value / Points required for reward )
- Multiply the value of one point by the points earned per $1 spent.
Can I redeem HDFC credit card points on Amazon?
Visit Amazon tab/icon via HDFC Bank SmartBuy portal / mobile site, shop as usual and pay with your HDFC Bank Debit Card or Credit Card. The eligible cashback for debit card transactions will be posted as cashback points. Visit Netbanking to redeem these on card account.
Does HDFC debit card have reward points?
Your HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card entitles you to: A single card that provides benefits / savings across categories like Grocery, Fuel, Pharmacy, Railways and Online. 5% savings on your everyday spends on partner merchants. Enjoy up to 2000* Reward points per month Click here to Know More.
What can you do with credit card points?
You can redeem them for almost anything
- Shop online.
- Get cash back.
- Redeem your reward points for gift cards.
- Get discounts on airfare and hotels.
- Donate your credit cards rewards to charity.
- Pay off your balance.
- Narrow your spending.
- Watch for bonus offers.