- 1 What is the credit limit for SBI simply save card?
- 2 How can I redeem SBI simply save credit card points?
- 3 How can I use SBI simply click credit card?
- 4 How many reward points will customer get in SBI simply save card?
- 5 Is SBI simply save credit card good?
- 6 Is SBI simply save card good?
- 7 What is the value of 1 reward point in SBI credit card?
- 8 Can reward points be converted to cash?
- 9 How can I increase my SBI simply save card limit?
- 10 Which credit card is better in SBI?
- 11 Can I get SBI simply save credit card against FD?
What is the credit limit for SBI simply save card?
SimplySAVE SBI Card – Fees and Charges
|Annual Fee (one-time)||Rs. 499 + taxes|
|Add-on Fee (per annum)||Nil|
|Finance charges||Up to Rs. 25 or 3.35% per month (whichever is higher)|
|Minimum amount due||5% of Total Outstanding|
|Cash Advance Limit||Up to 80% of credit limit, with a maximum of Rs. 12,000 per day|
How can I redeem SBI simply save credit card points?
- Step 1- Login to SBI Card portal using your customer ID and Password.
- Step 2- Go to the ‘ Rewards ‘ section and click on ‘ Redeem Rewards ‘.
- Step 3- Filter the Reward Points, City and Category.
- Step 4- Check the items on ‘ Rewards Catalogue’ and select one as per your choice.
- Step 5- Click on ‘ Redeem Now’ to confirm.
How can I use SBI simply click credit card?
- With Flexipay, convert your transactions in easy monthly installments. Make any purchase for Rs. 2,500 or more using your SimplyCLICK SBI Card, and log in with your username and password to sbicard.com within 30 days of purchase to convert it into Flexipay.
- Click here to learn how to apply for Flexipay.
How many reward points will customer get in SBI simply save card?
Customers can get 10 rewards points for every 100 spent on dining, grocery, movies and departmental purchases. All other purchases will get 1 reward point for 100 spent.
Is SBI simply save credit card good?
SBI SimplySAVE credit card is quite a basic credit card that is good for customers who don’t want to spend a lot on annual fee. The card offers annual fee waiver but only if you spend Rs. 1 lakh or more which is a high milestone for a regular card.
Is SBI simply save card good?
For the online expenditure, SBI SimplyCLICK Cards are more apt. 1% fuel surcharge waiver across ALL petrol pumps. The upper cap of surcharge waiver is ₹100/month for txn spends between ₹500 to ₹3000. Membership fee of ₹500 + GST is waived off if your annual spends are more than ₹90,000.
What is the value of 1 reward point in SBI credit card?
What is the value of 1 Reward Point? 1 Reward Point is equivalent to INR 25 Paise. Thus, 1000 Reward Points get you free shopping worth Rs. 250.
Can reward points be converted to cash?
Few credit card providers allow their cardholders to convert their reward points into cash. Depending on the type of card you hold, you can use your reward points to pay your annual fee. Most credit cards also allow the cardholders to get a cashback using their reward points.
How can I increase my SBI simply save card limit?
Login to Chatbot ILA, ask query for Credit Limit increase and follow the guided steps. SMS: SMS ‘INCR XXXX’ (last 4 digits of your card number) to 5676791 from your registered mobile number.
Which credit card is better in SBI?
10 Best SBI Credit Cards for 2021
|SBI Credit Card||Annual Fee||Best Suited For|
|Air India SBI Platinum Credit Card||Rs. 1,499||Travel|
|SBI StyleUp Contactless Card||Rs. 499||Shopping|
|Yatra SBI Card||Rs. 499||Travel|
|Club Vistara SBI Card PRIME||Rs. 2,999||Travel & Rewards|
Can I get SBI simply save credit card against FD?
SBI Advantage Plus Credit card: The bank allows up to 100 per cent of cash withdrawal limit. An FD is opened in your name for the amount fixed. The FD will have a lien in favour of SBI cards. You can also get add-on cards for your family members on the same account.