- 1 How does EMI work on HDFC credit card?
- 2 How can I get smart EMI for HDFC credit card?
- 3 What is smart EMI in HDFC credit card?
- 4 Can I pay all EMI at once HDFC credit card?
- 5 Why is no EMI bad?
- 6 Who is eligible for Smart EMI?
- 7 How can I pay HDFC EMI easily?
- 8 What is the interest rate for HDFC Credit Card EMI?
- 9 How can I get EMI for HDFC Smart Loan?
- 10 How do I convert my monthly outstanding to EMI?
- 11 Which HDFC credit card is best for EMI?
- 12 Can I convert my credit card outstanding into EMI?
- 13 How can I check my pending EMI?
How does EMI work on HDFC credit card?
Your bank pays the entire amount at once at the time of purchase. This amount is deducted from the overall credit limit on your credit card. When you make payments through no-cost EMIs, the EMI amount each month is restored to your credit limit. Assume you opt for a six-month EMI of Rs 12,000 towards your credit card.
How can I get smart EMI for HDFC credit card?
Do note that you need to hold an HDFC Bank Credit Card currently.
- NetBanking: Login to your NetBanking account and check your SMART EMI eligibility under Cards – Credit Cards – Transact – SMART EMI.
- PhoneBanking: our 24×7 PhoneBanking service will assist you towards the process to verify your eligibility.
What is smart EMI in HDFC credit card?
Convert large purchases on your HDFC Bank credit card into SmartEMI and enjoy stress-free repayment. Enjoy attractive interest rates, among the lowest in the market. Get credit into your HDFC Bank account in seconds and repay conveniently over 9 to 36 months. The loan is pre-approved so no documentation is required.
Can I pay all EMI at once HDFC credit card?
Can I Pay All The EMI at Once at HDFC? Whether you have taken a personal loan, home loan, car loan, or any other loan product from HDFC, the bank allows you to repay the remaining EMIs at one go. Repaying all EMIs at once is known as pre-closing the loan account.
Why is no EMI bad?
It is advisable not to opt for a loan to buy a product you don’t need, due to the temptation of zero – cost EMI. Also, if you get a loan to buy a product, don’t default on your EMI. Defaulting on EMIs will damage your credit score, which will make it difficult for you to get a loan or credit card in the future.
Who is eligible for Smart EMI?
The Smart EMI option allows the eligible HDFC credit card holders to convert most of the credit card payments into EMI schemes. However, purchases involving gold or jewellery are not eligible for conversion in to EMIs. Also transactions which are 60 days or older are not eligible for the scheme.
How can I pay HDFC EMI easily?
How to Make HDFC Loan Payment Online at Paytm?
- Go to HDFC loan payment page on Paytm.
- Enter your Loan Account Number.
- Click on ‘Get Payable Amount’
- Check the payable amount and choose the payment method of your preference Proceed to make the payment.
- You are done with it.
What is the interest rate for HDFC Credit Card EMI?
The rate of interest for EMI on HDFC credit cards is 1.5% per month (9 months to 3 years).
How can I get EMI for HDFC Smart Loan?
- Log in to your HDFC Bank NetBanking account.
- Click the Cards tab.
- Next, under Credit Card, select the Transact, then the SmartEMI option.
- An unbilled transactions page will appear.
- Select Debit as your transaction type.
How do I convert my monthly outstanding to EMI?
In case you want to convert your outstanding into EMIs, you can do so by logging on to your account through net banking and opting for smart EMI options for credit cards. Alternately, you can visit the nearest branch and ask your bank executive to help convert you’re outstanding into EMIs.
Which HDFC credit card is best for EMI?
HDFC Bank Easy EMI credit card has a number of unique features such as: Auto conversion of transactions on and above Rs. 10,000 into 9-month easy EMIs. Numerous cashback benefits on online and offline spends as well as wallet reloads.
Can I convert my credit card outstanding into EMI?
If this facility is not availed, you cannot convert the entire outstanding dues into an EMI payment at a later date. One way to convert an outstanding credit card due into an EMI payment is to take a low cost personal loan and payback all the credit card dues. This way also you can save high interest costs.
How can I check my pending EMI?
- Check your EMI Network Card balance online/offline.
- EMI Network Card balance check using Experia.
- Use the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app to check your card balance.
- SMS ‘EMICARD’ to 9227564444 to check your card balance using SMS.