- 1 What is the difference between Axis Bank Credit Card and Axis buzz card?
- 2 How can I activate my Axis Bank buzz card?
- 3 What is the minimum salary for Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 4 Is Axis Bank buzz credit card good?
- 5 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 6 How can I activate my Axis Bank credit card first time?
- 7 How can I unblock my axis credit card?
- 8 How can I activate my Axis Bank credit card internationally?
- 9 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 10 How can I get a credit card with 15000 salary?
- 11 What is minimum salary required for credit card?
- 12 Can we withdraw money from Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 13 How can I get axis card in Flipkart?
- 14 How can I check my credit card application status in Axis Bank?
What is the difference between Axis Bank Credit Card and Axis buzz card?
With this Axis Credit card, you can avail a 10% discount on all your purchases on Flipkart along with additional monthly discounts as well. Fees and Charges on the Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card.
|Type of Charge||Amount|
|Finance charges on overdue credit||3.25% per month|
|Add-on card fee||Nil|
How can I activate my Axis Bank buzz card?
Step 1: Getting the PIN Activation Passcode
- Call Axis Bank Customer Care at 1860 419 5555 & 1860 500 5555.
- Navigate to Credit Cards → Generate a PIN for Credit Card → Generate an Activation Passcode.
- Validate your Credit Card Number, Expiry date, DOB & Registered Mobile Number.
What is the minimum salary for Axis Bank Credit Card?
Applicant must be age of above 18 Years for Add on Cards. The Minimum income salary for this card is Rs. 6 Lakhs p.a.
Is Axis Bank buzz credit card good?
Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card Axis Bank has introduced the Buzz Credit Card which offers a lot of benefits including Flipkart vouchers up to Rs. 8000. It also offers accelerated reward points when you shop online. The best part is you can convert your purchases to EMI through a variety of options.
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Methods to Pay Credit Card Payment Online
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
How can I activate my Axis Bank credit card first time?
The step by step process is as given below: Step 1: Insert your Axis Bank Credit Card and select “Set PIN” Option on the screen. For first time users the ATM screen will display another screen displaying “Generate OTP” option. Step 2: Enter Date of Birth (YYYYMMDD), Card Expiry (MMYY) and registered mobile number.
How can I unblock my axis credit card?
Call Customer Care: Call Axis bank customer care number 1860-419-5555 or 1860-500-5555 to raise a request for blocking your credit card. Have your card number and other details handy while contacting the banking executives.
How can I activate my Axis Bank credit card internationally?
Login to Axis Mobile Banking app and Open Credit Cards option. Next screen select your credit card and tap on the Total Control option. Now tap on Manage Usage option. And finally, select the International option and turn ON International usage option.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
How can I get a credit card with 15000 salary?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000- Rs 15,000 ) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
What is minimum salary required for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|
Can we withdraw money from Axis Bank Credit Card?
How to Withdraw Cash Using an Axis Bank Credit Card. Cardholders can withdraw at any of the ATMs, and not specifically from Axis Bank ATMs. The procedure to avail cash advance from ATMs using a credit card is similar to that of using a debit card.
How can I get axis card in Flipkart?
Unless there are case variations, the required documents for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card application include a copy of your PAN card or Form 60, residence proof, identity proof, a colour photograph and proof of income in the form of latest payslip / Form 16 / IT return copy.
How can I check my credit card application status in Axis Bank?
You can check the status of your credit card application by simply calling the credit card division at Axis Bank. The phone banking facility can be contacted by dialing 1-860-419-5555/ 1-860-500-5555.