- 1 What is PM Kisan Credit Card?
- 2 Who can apply for Kisan Credit Card?
- 3 What is the eligibility for Kisan Credit Card?
- 4 What is the limit of Kisan Credit Card?
- 5 How can I get Kisan card online?
- 6 How do I apply for PM Kisan?
- 7 What is the benefit of Kisan Credit Card?
- 8 How do I check my Kisan balance?
- 9 How can I check my Kisan KCC status?
- 10 How can I use Kisan debit card?
- 11 How can I apply for KCC online?
- 12 Can we withdraw cash from Kisan card?
- 13 How can I get Kisan ID?
- 14 When can Kisan credit card be used?
What is PM Kisan Credit Card?
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Credit Card Yojana is the best scheme for Farmers who want financial support with a guarantee of Banks. All PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary Farmers now can directly download the KCC Loan form and apply to banks. 5
Who can apply for Kisan Credit Card?
Eligibility for Kisan Credit Card Loan
- Minimum Age – 18 years.
- Maximum Age – 75 years.
- In case a borrower is a senior citizen (age more than 60 years), a co-borrower is mandatory where the co-borrower should be a legal heir.
- All farmers – individuals/joint cultivators, owners.
What is the eligibility for Kisan Credit Card?
The applicants must be able to pool out a production credit of Rs. 5,000 or more to become eligible for the KCC. The KCC can be availed of for crop production, non-farm activities or other allied undertakings. To avail of Kisan Credit Card, the farmers must prove their identity and address.
What is the limit of Kisan Credit Card?
Top Kisan Credit Cards by Banks
|Credit Card||Credit Limit|
|Axis Kisan Credit Card||Up to Rs.2.50 lakh (in the form of a loan against the card )|
|BOI Kisan Credit Card||Up to 25% of the farmer’s estimated income (but not exceeding Rs.50,000)|
|SBI Kisan Credit Card||Based on the crop cultivation and cropping pattern|
How can I get Kisan card online?
Steps to apply for Kisan Credit Card online
- Visit the bank’s website.
- Scan through the list of available credit cards and select ‘ Kisan Credit Card ‘
- Apply for the card by filling details on the application page and then clicking on ‘Submit’
- Note the reference number and wait for the bank to process your application.
How do I apply for PM Kisan?
How to apply online in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
- To apply, firstly, click on the link www. pmkisan.gov.in.
- After that, the home page will open on your screen.
- On the home page, you will find the Farmers Corner, click on it.
- After that on the next page, you will get the option for new farmer registration.
What is the benefit of Kisan Credit Card?
A Kisan credit card will help the farmer to secure timely credit at reasonable rates of interest in a hassle free manner. The farmer won’t be required to appear for the continuous screening process which is undertaken by the banks for giving term loans. A farmer can take maximum advantage of a Kisan credit card.
How do I check my Kisan balance?
PM Kisan Status Check 2021 8th & 9th installment can be done on the official website portal pmkisan.nic.in. All the beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana can check pmkisan.gov.in Status Beneficiary list 2021 8th Installment Kist direct in the bank account and check the balance now.
How can I check my Kisan KCC status?
Step 1: Go to the CSC PM KCC Portal, by visiting the website, to https://eseva.csccloud.in/ KCC /Default.aspx. Step 2: Now, log into the portal using your CSC ID and the password. Step 3: Select ‘ View Status ‘. Step 4: You will be redirected to a new page you need to enter your Kisan credit card application ID.
How can I use Kisan debit card?
Card holders have access to ATMs with a limit of Rs. 25,000 daily. The card can be used at United Bank ATMs, NFS Member Bank ATMs and RuPay enabled POS. The card can be used at stores to shop and buy required items.
How can I apply for KCC online?
KCC Yojana Online Apply through PM Kisan Portal
- On the homepage, click on “Download KCC Form” tab.
- PDF form of KCC application form will appear.
- Print the application form.
- Fill the required details in the application form.
- Attach all the necessary documents and visit the concerned bank.
Can we withdraw cash from Kisan card?
Yes, you can withdraw money from a kisan credit card. This will help farmers make necessary purchases of seeds, fertilizers, payments to labourers or even pesticides in cash. Withdrawal of cash is limited based on the credit limit offered on the Kisan credit card.
How can I get Kisan ID?
Farmers can call up Kisan Call Center (KCC) through a toll free number 1800-180-1551. Registration of the farmers is done by Kisan Call Centre Agent at the Kisan Call Centre who records personal details of the farmer in the Kisan Knowledge Management System (KKMS).
When can Kisan credit card be used?
The Kisan Credit Card (KCC) scheme was introduced in 1998 for issue of Kisan Credit Cards to farmers on the basis of their holdings for uniform adoption by the banks so that farmers may use them to readily purchase agriculture inputs such as seeds, fertilizers, pesticides etc. and draw cash for their production needs.