- 1 How can I get Ola credit?
- 2 What is Ola credit card?
- 3 How can I convert Ola money to cash?
- 4 How can I increase my Ola credit limit?
- 5 Where can Ola money be used?
- 6 What happens if Ola credit is not paid?
- 7 How can I get free Ola money?
- 8 Can we pay Ola by credit card?
- 9 How does Ola money card work?
- 10 Can we transfer money from Ola to bank account?
- 11 Which wallet to bank transfer is free?
- 12 Is Ola money safe?
- 13 How do I change my payment method to cash in Ola?
- 14 How do I contact Ola customers?
- 15 How do I pay Ola money to driver?
How can I get Ola credit?
Head over to your Ola app and follow the steps:
- Navigate to Profile Menu from top left corner.
- Click on OlaMoney from the Menu.
- Select OlaMoney Postpaid.
- Get started right away!
What is Ola credit card?
Your Ola Money SBI Card is an international credit card and can be used at over 24 million outlets worldwide, including 3,25,000 outlets in India. Use your card to make payments at any outlet that accepts Visa or MasterCard.
How can I convert Ola money to cash?
Transfer Ola Money to Bank Account
- Download OLA money application for Android | IOS,
- Select withdrawal option,
- Fill account details with IFSC code,
- Fill amount you want to transfer,
- Submit to next step,
- FIll OTP & Transfer.
How can I increase my Ola credit limit?
* increase in the limit will vary from person to person. By sending across documents you provide consent to check your credit score from the bureau and share details with affiliate partners. Offer applicable only for people receiving this communication.
Where can Ola money be used?
You can use OlaMoney to pay for everything starting from your cab fares, mobile bills, DTH recharges, electricity & gas bills and for online shopping. Just recharge your OlaMoney and enjoy a seamless experience! Some of our premium partners include BookMyShow, eBay, Dominos, Cleartrip, and OYO Rooms.
What happens if Ola credit is not paid?
In the new structure, a fixed late fee will be charged immediately if you miss your due date. Post this, the same amount will be charged again every 30 days*, until all dues are settled. * Fixed late fees will be charged on the 1st, 31st, 61st and 80th-day post due date.
How can I get free Ola money?
How to Refer and Earn on Ola Money?
- Open your Ola App.
- Now click open the menu.
- In the menu section, you will see ‘Refer & Earn ‘.
- Click on ‘Refer and Earn ‘ and you will see a referral code. [ You Can use this Referral Code: 0B6EBJU ]
- Now send it as an Invite to your friends to download the Ola App.
Can we pay Ola by credit card?
You can pay for your Ola ride using your credit /debit card. Select Payments from the Ola app menu. Click on Add a Credit /Debit card. Enter your card details and click Save Card.
How does Ola money card work?
It’s an everyday card that lets you spend anywhere anytime. You can pay online or offline and settle your bills 30 days later. It’s made for your comfort. You also get so many rewards including exclusive offers from top brands like Cult.
Can we transfer money from Ola to bank account?
2) Install & Open the Ola Money App. 3) Login/Sign up. 4) On HomePage Scroll down and check “ Transfer to Bank ” option. 5) Click on it and Enter Bank account number, IFSC code, Name, amount and Submit it.
Which wallet to bank transfer is free?
Which wallet to bank transfer is free? Paytm Wallet to bank transfer is free nowadays.
Is Ola money safe?
Safe: Ola Money is safe to use as the user’s data will be kept secure. Seamless Experience: It is easier and simpler to make payments using Ola Money.
How do I change my payment method to cash in Ola?
Here’s how you can do it.
- Tap on the Change Payment option present at the bottom right of Ride Track page.
- Select the payment mode you like from the available options.
- Check Offers section at the bottom of the payment screen for deals.
- Enter your details for the selected payment method and proceed.
How do I contact Ola customers?
- Phone number 080-67350900.
- Fax number 080-67350904.
How do I pay Ola money to driver?
Recharge Ola money through credit/debit card or online banking. Book an Auto with the Ola mobile app. At the end of the trip, you can choose to pay for the ride either partially or completely with your Ola money balance. If you choose to pay with Ola money, mention the amount to the driver.