- 1 Are Axis Bank Credit Card good?
- 2 Which Axis Bank credit card is best Quora?
- 3 Which credit card is best SBI or Axis Bank?
- 4 What is the limit of Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 5 What is the minimum salary required for Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 6 How do I increase my credit card limit?
- 7 Which credit card is better Axis Bank neo or Axis Bank my zone?
- 8 What is Axis credit card upgrade?
- 9 How can I get lic credit card?
- 10 Which credit card is better Axis or HDFC?
- 11 Which credit card is best SBI or HDFC?
- 12 Is Paytm first credit card good?
- 13 Which bank gives high credit limit?
- 14 How much cash can I take from my credit card?
- 15 Which bank gives more credit limit?
Are Axis Bank Credit Card good?
AXIS BANK Credit Card Customer Reviews Axis Bank has achieved consistent growth and stable asset quality with a 5 year CAGR (2009-13) 37% in Net Profit with a balance sheet size of Rs. 469.19 crores, constituting 46,91,89,786 equity shares of Rs. 10/- each.
Which Axis Bank credit card is best Quora?
The best Axis Credit cards for travel are the Axis Vistara Infinite (for premium customers) and the Axis Vistara Credit Card. While the former comes with a higher annual fee and offers complimentary business class tickets, the latter is more affordable and offers free economy class tickets, among other benefits.
Which credit card is best SBI or Axis Bank?
SBI charges a lower interest rate of 3.35% on SimplyCLICK SBI Card when compared to Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card which offers a higher interest rate of 3.40%. Hence, SimplyCLICK SBI Card is suitable for credit card holders who opt for availing credit on credit cards more frequently.
What is the limit of Axis Bank Credit Card?
Axis Bank card available credit limit is the credit limit on the specified date. For instance, if the available credit limit against your Axis Bank card is ₹ 1 Lakh, and you have spent ₹ 60,000, then the Axis Bank card available credit limit is ₹ 40,000.
What is the minimum salary required for Axis Bank Credit Card?
Applicant must be between age of 18-70 Years for Primary Card Holders. Applicant must be age of above 18 Years for Add on Cards. The Minimum income salary for this card is Rs. 6 Lakhs p.a.
How do I increase my credit card limit?
How can you increase the credit limit on your Credit Card?
- Boost Your Credit Score.
- Repay dues on time.
- Be careful about the Credit Utilisation Ratio.
- Show proof of increase in income.
- Reduce the financial obligations you have.
- Apply for a new card.
Which credit card is better Axis Bank neo or Axis Bank my zone?
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card charges a higher annual fee (Rs. 500) than Axis Bank Neo Credit Card (Rs. 250). It also offers some extra benefits in the form of lounge access, movies cashback and rewards.
What is Axis credit card upgrade?
Axis Bank credit card upgrade allows customers to upgrade their credit card and continue the relationship with the bank. Upgrading a credit card is easier and convenient compared to going out and getting another one.
How can I get lic credit card?
How to Apply for LIC Credit Cards
- An LIC customer can apply for the credit card by visiting the LIC office.
- Before applying for a credit card, compare credit card options and select which card to apply for from among the ones that are available.
Which credit card is better Axis or HDFC?
Comparison of Axis Privilege Credit card and HDFC Regalia Credit Card. Get 12500 EDGE Reward Points as a Welcome Bonus and Redeem it against the Paytm Flight and Hotel Vouchers worth INR 5000. Renew the Axis Bank Privilege Card and earn 3000 EDGE Reward Points.
Which credit card is best SBI or HDFC?
List of 10 Best Credit Cards in India for 2021
|Top 10 Credit Cards||Annual Fee||Best Suited For|
|Axis Bank Ace Credit Card||Rs. 499||Cashback|
|Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card||Nil||Online Shopping & Cashback|
|HDFC Regalia Credit Card||Rs. 2,500||Travel & Shopping|
|BPCL SBI Card Octane||Rs. 1,499||Fuel|
Is Paytm first credit card good?
Paytm First Credit Card Details 1% as cashback is absolutely great for beginners. You can view the txn details on the Paytm passbook. (similar to Paytm Postpaid). The Passbook of the credit card will also highlight exclusive offers from both Paytm and Citi on a real-time basis.
Which bank gives high credit limit?
|Card||Minimum credit limit|
|Chase Sapphire Reserve®||$10,000|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||$5,000|
|Citi® Double Cash Card||$500|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||$500|
How much cash can I take from my credit card?
4. Cash Advances Have Limits. Lastly, credit card cash withdrawals are almost always limited to a set amount, called the cash credit limit — usually around $300 to $500. That’s because this type of loan should be considered only in a true emergency.
Which bank gives more credit limit?
Highest “ Bank of America” Credit Limit: $95,000 Research indicates that the Bank of America® Cash Back Rewards Credit Card offers the highest credit limit — $95,000 — among BOA cards.