- 1 Can we pay HDFC credit card by ATM?
- 2 How can I pay my credit card bill through ATM?
- 3 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from other bank?
- 4 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill using IFSC code?
- 5 Can I pay my credit card bill with another credit card?
- 6 How can I pay my other bank credit card?
- 7 Can I pay my credit card with debit card?
- 8 How can I pay my debit card bill?
- 9 What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card?
- 10 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 11 How can I pay my credit card?
Can we pay HDFC credit card by ATM?
Credit Card Bill Payment You can pay your credit card bills through a variety of convenient channels, both online and offline – including HDFC Bank MobileBanking App, HDFC Bank NetBanking, non- HDFC Bank NetBanking, or at an ATM. There are no charges for the transactions.
How can I pay my credit card bill through ATM?
Pay credit card bill offline through ATM
- Visit the nearest ATM of the bank whose credit card you have.
- Insert your debit card.
- After you enter the pin, choose services, bill payment and choose credit card bill payment.
- Enter your 16-digit credit card number.
- You can now view the total bill and the minimum amount due.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from other bank?
Use your non- HDFC bank’s net banking or mobile banking app to pay your HDFC credit card bill through the NEFT option.
- Log in to the net banking or the mobile banking account to your non- HDFC bank.
- Go to the funds transfer section and select NEFT as the payment option.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill using IFSC code?
The steps to pay the bills are: Sign in to your bank’s net banking facility. Add HDFC credit card as a beneficiary by providing Account type, HDFC Credit Card IFSC Code – HDFC0000128, credit card number, etc.
Can I pay my credit card bill with another credit card?
Key takeaways. When you’re transferring a balance, you can use one credit card to pay off another. You can ‘t pay direct monthly payments for one card with another card. It’s possible to take out a cash advance on one credit card to pay off another, but it’s not a good idea.
How can I pay my other bank credit card?
You can pay your credit card bill from any other bank account by using the NEFT facility. The instructions may vary slightly in different banks, but, in most cases you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment through NEFT.
Can I pay my credit card with debit card?
No, you cannot pay a credit card with a debit card. But you can a pay a credit card with the bank account that a debit card is linked to, by doing an electronic transfer. You can also set up automatic bill payment, so that on the same date each month, money is withdrawn from your account to pay your credit card bill.
How can I pay my debit card bill?
How to use your Debit Card online?
- Visit your merchant website.
- Select the products you want to buy and choose to check out.
- Select Debit /Credit Card as payment option.
- Enter the details like Debit Card No, Expiry Date, CVV printed on your Card.
- Enter your 6 digit 3D Secure PIN or One time password.
What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card?
HDFC credit card IFSC Code is a 11-digit alphanumeric key used for paying the outstanding credit card bill through online banking using National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). This can be done by adding the credit card as a beneficiary. For example, the HDFC credit card IFSC code is HDFC0000128.
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Listed below are various options through which you can pay your credit card bill online.
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
How can I pay my credit card?
There are many ways to make a credit card payment. Many people make online payments on their credit cards, during which money is transferred from a bank account to a credit card account. If your credit card issuer offers mobile banking, you can also make payments through your credit card app.