- 1 What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
- 2 Can a student apply for SBI credit card?
- 3 How can I get my SBI credit card number online?
- 4 How long does it take to get a SBI credit card approved?
- 5 Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
- 6 What is the limit of SBI credit card?
- 7 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 8 Which SBI card is best for students?
- 9 How can I talk to SBI card representative?
- 10 How can I get my card number without my card?
- 11 Can I close my SBI credit card online?
- 12 How can I get a credit card instantly?
- 13 What is the minimum salary to apply for credit card in SBI?
- 14 How many days does it take to get credit card?
What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
Here are the basic documents required to apply for an SBI credit card:
- Address proof – Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voters ID etc.
- Identity proof – Bank Statement/ Voter Id/ Driving Licence/ Pension Book etc.
- Income Proof – Bank Statement/ Pay Slip/ Income Tax return.
- Pan Card.
- Passport size photo.
Can a student apply for SBI credit card?
You can get the SBI Student Plus Advantage Card which is a credit card issued by the State Bank of India ( SBI ) to you if you have availed an education loan from the lender. You do not have to pay any annual or joining fee in order to get this credit card issued.
How can I get my SBI credit card number online?
How to register with SBI Card Online
- Go to sbicard.com and click on the ‘First time user link’
- Provide your credit card number, CVV number, expiry date of the credit card and your date of birth and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Please fill in the OTP in the space provided and press ‘Proceed’ again.
How long does it take to get a SBI credit card approved?
What Is the State Bank of India ( SBI ) credit card processing time? Once the application is submitted State Bank of India ( SBI ) will take about 7 – 15 working days to run the background verification to approve the credit card.
Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
If you wish to apply for an additional SBI Card, you can select ‘Yes’ for the ‘ Do you have an SBI Card ‘ question on the online application form for the SBI Card you wish to apply for and fill in the required details.
What is the limit of SBI credit card?
SBI card available credit limit: This is the amount available for usage at a particular point in time. For instance, if your maximum limit is Rs 2 Lakh, and you spend Rs 50,000, the available credit limit will be Rs 1.5 Lakhs.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
Which SBI card is best for students?
Privileges on SBI Student Plus Advantage Card
- This is an exclusive credit card, given only to the education loan customers of State Bank of India.
- You can get your SBI Student Plus Advantage Card against a fixed deposit at any State Bank of India branch.
How can I talk to SBI card representative?
You can reach an SBI customer care representative by dialing the following numbers:
- Toll-free number: 1800 180 1290.
- Tolled number: 1860 180 1290.
- City-wise number: 39 02 02 02 (add your local the STD code as prefix. A detailed city-wise break-up of numbers is provided below)
How can I get my card number without my card?
To find your credit card number without the card, try looking for it on your monthly statement. Some credit card companies will disclose the full number on their statement, while others will only show the last 4 digits, though.
Can I close my SBI credit card online?
Closing a credit card SBI credit card cancellation can be made through four ways. To close SBI credit card, a cardholder can call customer care number, send a written request, send a request through email or send a request through an online application. One should always close their credit card if it is unused.
How can I get a credit card instantly?
- Visit sc.com/in.
- Choose the credit card of your choice.
- Fill in your details and verify with OTP to submit your application.
- Get instant Approval in Principle*
- Post successful validation of your KYC and other documents your Virtual credit card will be ready instantly.
What is the minimum salary to apply for credit card in SBI?
Applicant needs to be able to demonstrate a regular source of income, with a minimum income of Rs. 2 lakh annually. For an SBI credit card, documents such as salary slips from the last 3 months and bank statements need to be provided by the applicant along with proof of identity, age and address.
How many days does it take to get credit card?
How long does it take to receive your card?
|Issuer||New Card||Replacement Card|
|Bank of America||Within 10 business days||7–10 business days|
|Capital One||7–10 business days||7–10 business days|
|Chase||3–5 business days||3–5 business days|
|Citi||7–10 days||5–7 business days Within 24 hours for lost/stolen cards|