- 1 How can I reactivate my Ola money?
- 2 How can I activate my Ola account?
- 3 How can I use Ola Money credit card?
- 4 Can I change Ola money to cash after booking?
- 5 Does Ola take legal action?
- 6 Is Ola money safe?
- 7 What happens if I dont pay Ola postpaid?
- 8 How do I contact Ola customers?
- 9 Why is my Ola account blocked?
- 10 How can I transfer my Ola money to bank account?
- 11 What is Ola money card limit?
- 12 What is Ola money everyday card?
- 13 Why do Ola drivers prefer cash?
- 14 How can I select my Ola money?
- 15 How much is Ola cancellation fee?
How can I reactivate my Ola money?
Head over to your Olacabs app and follow the steps:
- Navigate to Profile Menu.
- Click on OlaMoney.
- Add money into your wallet through any payment mode.
- Get started right away!
How can I activate my Ola account?
Head over to your Ola app and follow the steps:
- Navigate to Profile Menu from top left corner.
- Click on OlaMoney from the Menu.
- Select OlaMoney Postpaid.
- Get started right away!
How can I use Ola Money credit card?
- With Flexipay, convert your transactions in easy monthly installments. Make any purchase for Rs. 2,500 or more using your Ola Money SBI Card, and log in with your username and password to sbicard.com within 30 days of purchase to convert it into Flexipay.
- Click here to learn how to book Flexipay.
Can I change Ola money to cash after booking?
How to change your payment method
- Enter your pick-up and drop-off location.
- Tap ‘Continue’.
- Tap your payment method icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select your payment option or add another card.
Does Ola take legal action?
(c) OFS is the sole and absolute owner of all the intellectual property rights in the trademark ‘ ‘ Ola Money’, and any design in respect thereof. Further, OFS will be entitled to take any legal action against any person invading and/or encroaching upon the said rights of OFS.
Is Ola money safe?
Safe: Ola Money is safe to use as the user’s data will be kept secure. Seamless Experience: It is easier and simpler to make payments using Ola Money.
What happens if I dont pay Ola postpaid?
In the new structure, a fixed late fee will be charged immediately if you miss your due date. Post this, the same amount will be charged again every 30 days*, until all dues are settled. * Fixed late fees will be charged on the 1st, 31st, 61st and 80th-day post due date.
How do I contact Ola customers?
- Phone number 080-67350900.
- Fax number 080-67350904.
Why is my Ola account blocked?
Your account might be permanently blocked if we suspect that your Ola account is being misused to commit fraud or abuse, or there has been a violation of Ola’s Terms of Service. If you think that your account has been incorrectly blocked, please tell us your email address registered with Ola and we will look into it.
How can I transfer my Ola money to bank account?
Make sure your OLA wallet is KYC updated otherwise please update KYC first and then try to transfer money to bank account.
- Download OLA money application for Android | IOS,
- Select withdrawal option,
- Fill account details with IFSC code,
- Fill amount you want to transfer,
- Submit to next step,
- FIll OTP & Transfer.
What is Ola money card limit?
OLA Money SBI Credit Card Fees and Charges
|Type of Charge||Amount|
|Annual fee||Rs.499 (Reversible if annual spends of Rs.1 lakh or more)|
|Minimum amount due||5% of the total outstanding amount subject to a minimum of Rs.200|
|Cash advance limit||Up to 80% of the credit limit ( maximum up to Rs.12,000 per day)|
What is Ola money everyday card?
It’s an everyday card that lets you spend anywhere anytime. You can pay online or offline and settle your bills 30 days later. It’s made for your comfort. You also get so many rewards including exclusive offers from top brands like Cult.
Why do Ola drivers prefer cash?
By using Ola money, you are directly paying your amount to the company, therefore the driver would get some deduction as a booking charge or something, but when you pay in cash they get the full amount, therefore they prefer cash payments over Ola money.
How can I select my Ola money?
Not only can you pay with cash you can also use Ola Money, Ola Money Postpaid, and your credit or debit card. Paying with cash couldn’t be easier. When you are booking your next ride, choose the Pick a Payment option. All you need to do is select Cash, and you’re good to go.
How much is Ola cancellation fee?
Cancellation fee of 10% of the total fare, not exceeding ₹100 has been set for both riders and drivers.