- 1 How can I know my PNB credit card balance?
- 2 How can I check my PNB credit card application status?
- 3 How can I check my PNB ATM card status?
- 4 How can I activate my PNB essentials credit card?
- 5 How can I check my PNB Cheque book status?
- 6 How I track my ATM card?
- 7 How can I know my PNB reference number?
- 8 How can I know my PNB debit card number?
- 9 How can I increase my PNB credit card limit?
- 10 How long is the processing of PNB Credit Card?
- 11 How can I pay my PNB credit card through PNB app?
How can I know my PNB credit card balance?
Know your balance, cut-off, and due date without the wait, 24/7, here, and abroad. Call (02) 818-9-818 for Metro Manila or Domestic Toll-Free at 1800-10-818-9-818 or e-mail: [email protected]
How can I check my PNB credit card application status?
How can I track my PNB credit card application status? You can track the PNB credit card application status either by sending a mail to [email protected] pnb.co.in or calling the credit card customer care at 1800 180 2345. One can also visit the branch to track the credit card application status.
How can I check my PNB ATM card status?
PNB Credit Card Application Status Online
- Call the Toll free number: Customers seeking to know the status of their application can directly call PNB’s Toll free number which is 1800-180-2345.
- Call on customer care number: Alternatively, the applicant can call PNB credit card customer care number 0120-4616200.
How can I activate my PNB essentials credit card?
You can activate your PNB Credit Card through the following:
- Text PNB ACTIVATE 16-digital Credit Card number and send to 22566808. Example: PNB ACTIVATE 1234567812345678.
- Call PNB Cards 24/7 Customer Service Hotline at (+632) 8818 9818 or DTF 1800 10 818 9818.
How can I check my PNB Cheque book status?
PNB SMS Keyword to Check Issued Cheque Status
- How to check Cheque Status Inquiry for Punjab National Bank using SMS Banking Type CHQINQ<Chq-no><Account-no> in your mobile.
- Note: Replace <Chq-no> with the issued cheque number, <Account-no> with your 16 digit bank account number.
- Send the above text as SMS to 5607040.
How I track my ATM card?
If the ATM Card is dispatched via another courier company, then you can track the status by visiting their website. If you have not received any SMS with Tracking Number, You can Contact 1800 425 3800 SBI Customer Care Number. They will help you to get the tracking number.
How can I know my PNB reference number?
1) Customer Care: Call at PNB customer care number 1800 180 2222 or 1800 180 2223 to register your complaint, you will get a reference number in order to know the status of complaint in future. 3) Mobile Banking: Report your complaint through mobile banking app- PNB ONE.
How can I know my PNB debit card number?
By sending SMS (HOT>space> Card Number ) e.g. HOT 5126520000000013 to 5607040 from your registered mobile number. By contacting any PNB branch.
How can I increase my PNB credit card limit?
- Download the PNB Cardholder Request Form.
- Fill out the form. Put a checkmark next to “Please increase my credit limit /s to” and indicate your desired credit limit amount in PHP or USD.
- Email the accomplished form together with any of these income documents to [email protected] pnb.com.ph:
How long is the processing of PNB Credit Card?
Only complete applications will be processed. Approvals of applications will be made by PNB within 10 – 15 banking days upon submission of complete requirements. 5. Once approved, the cash credit incentive shall be credited to the referrer’s PNB Credit Card Account within 30 days after the month it was approved.
How can I pay my PNB credit card through PNB app?
You can pay your PNB Credit Card Bill through PNB Mobile Banking App by doing these steps: 1. Press the side menu button and choose “ Pay Bills” or go to My Accounts page and press the three dotted button on the upper right corner of the screen then select “ Pay Bill”.