- 1 How do you link a credit card to net banking?
- 2 How can I add credit card to HDFC app?
- 3 How can I pay my other bank credit card?
- 4 How many credit cards can I have from HDFC Bank?
- 5 Is there any mobile app for HDFC credit card?
- 6 How do I add a credit card to my bank account 365?
- 7 Is PayZapp only for HDFC customers?
- 8 How can I activate HDFC credit card through ATM?
- 9 How can I activate my HDFC credit card online?
- 10 Can we transfer money from credit card?
- 11 Can I pay my HDFC credit card bill with another credit card?
- 12 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
- 13 Can I get 2 credit card from same bank?
- 14 Which is the highest credit card in HDFC?
Steps to link your credit card to your bank account
- Visit the bank website and login to your online bank account.
- On your bank account page, click on “service requests” or “requests”.
- The option of “ link your credit card to your bank account” will pop up.
How can I add credit card to HDFC app?
If you have obtained the credit card from HDFC, the process is simple. You can log in to your net banking account and under pay bill section, you can add your credit card.
How can I pay my other bank credit card?
You can pay your credit card bill from any other bank account by using the NEFT facility. The instructions may vary slightly in different banks, but, in most cases you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment through NEFT.
How many credit cards can I have from HDFC Bank?
To be more clear, Yes, you can have four credit cards “theoretically” as per CIBIL records.
Is there any mobile app for HDFC credit card?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance Through HDFC Mobile App The app is available on various platforms including iOS, Android and Windows. If you have registered your credit card with HDFC net banking, you can download the app and use it to check your credit card balance.
How do I add a credit card to my bank account 365?
You can view your credit card transactions by adding your credit card to your list of accounts on 365 Online. Use the ‘ Add your BOI Account’ form on the Online Service Desk area of 365 Online or call Banking 365 on 0818 365 365. Please note that this is only available to the main cardholder.
Is PayZapp only for HDFC customers?
PayZapp is the application from HDFC that deal in recharging, bill payment, money transfer, ticket Booking, and shopping. It works very well with all customer of any bank who have debit & credit card (Currently only Visa & master cards are supported).
How can I activate HDFC credit card through ATM?
Step 1: Insert your HDFC credit card in the ATM machine and choose the language of your preference. Step 2: Click on ‘Create new ATM PIN using OTP’ option. Step 3: Enter OTP received on your mobile. Step 4: Enter your mobile number in the next screen.
How can I activate my HDFC credit card online?
How To Activate Your HDFC Bank Credit Card Through Netbanking
- Please login to your HDFC credit card netbanking account using your customer ID and password.
- Navigate to the “ Credit Cards ” tab.
- Choose “ Credit card ATM PIN” option.
- Select your HDFC credit card from the drop down and click on the “Continue” tab.
Can we transfer money from credit card?
How to transfer money from credit card? You need to use a mobile wallet to transfer funds from a credit card to your bank account. For such transfers, you can either use the mobile wallet app or their official website. Do note, direct transfer of funds from credit cards to bank account is not possible.
Can I pay my HDFC credit card bill with another credit card?
There is no direct way of paying one credit card bill through another credit card. But, if you do want to use a credit card to pay for another credit card’s bill, you can do that indirectly.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
Use your non- HDFC bank’s net banking or mobile banking app to pay your HDFC credit card bill through the NEFT option.
- Log in to the net banking or the mobile banking account to your non- HDFC bank.
- Go to the funds transfer section and select NEFT as the payment option.
Can I get 2 credit card from same bank?
Yes, you can have more than one card from a single issuer or bank; however, the extra account carries both pros and cons. A few situations could warrant opening a second (or third) credit card with the same bank.
Which is the highest credit card in HDFC?
Best Premium HDFC Credit Card: HDFC Bank Diners Black Card 150; 1 point = Rs. 1) across all spending categories.