- 1 What is the minimum salary to apply for credit card in Axis Bank?
- 2 What is the minimum salary to get a credit card?
- 3 What is the limit of Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 4 Can I get credit card for 12000 salary?
- 5 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 6 How can I get a credit card with 15000 salary?
- 7 Which bank gives easy credit?
- 8 Can I get credit card with 25000 salary?
- 9 Can I get credit card with low salary?
- 10 Which bank gives high credit limit?
- 11 How much cash can I take from my credit card?
- 12 Which bank gives more credit limit?
- 13 Which credit card is best for 15000 salary?
- 14 Which credit card is best for 10000 salary?
- 15 Can I get a 20000 credit card?
What is the minimum salary to apply for credit card in Axis Bank?
Applicant must be between age of 18-70 Years for Primary Card Holders. Applicant must be age of above 18 Years for Add on Cards. The Minimum income salary for this card is Rs. 6 Lakhs p.a.
What is the minimum salary to get a credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Axis Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
What is the limit of Axis Bank Credit Card?
Axis Bank card available credit limit is the credit limit on the specified date. For instance, if the available credit limit against your Axis Bank card is ₹ 1 Lakh, and you have spent ₹ 60,000, then the Axis Bank card available credit limit is ₹ 40,000.
Can I get credit card for 12000 salary?
Eligibility Criteria Applicant must be between age of 21-60 Years for Salaried. Applicant must be age of 21-65 Years for Self Employed. The Minimum income salary for this card is Rs. 12000 p.m. for Salaried.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
How can I get a credit card with 15000 salary?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000- Rs 15,000 ) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
Which bank gives easy credit?
The Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card comes with an exciting eDGE Loyalty Rewards program. Reward Point Benefits of Axis Bank Insta Easy Card
- With eDGE Loyalty Rewards, get 6 points for every Rs. 200 spent.
- Avail 12 points for every international spend of Rs. 200.
- For your first online transaction, get 100 points.
Can I get credit card with 25000 salary?
The card comes with a basic reward rate of 1.33% but offers double rewards on online shopping. Best Credit Cards in India for People with Income Below Rs. 25,000.
|Credit Card||Annual Fee||Minimum Monthly Income|
|HDFC Times Titanium Credit Card||Rs. 500||Rs. 15,000|
|ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card||Rs. 500||Rs. 20,000|
Can I get credit card with low salary?
If you’re looking for a credit card with minimum salary of AED 3000 in the UAE, then there are no banks that offer a credit card for the minimum salary of AED 3000. The lowest required minimum salary is AED 5000. If your monthly salary is lesser than the requirements, you need to have a savings of AED 3000.
Which bank gives high credit limit?
|Card||Minimum credit limit|
|Chase Sapphire Reserve®||$10,000|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||$5,000|
|Citi® Double Cash Card||$500|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||$500|
How much cash can I take from my credit card?
4. Cash Advances Have Limits. Lastly, credit card cash withdrawals are almost always limited to a set amount, called the cash credit limit — usually around $300 to $500. That’s because this type of loan should be considered only in a true emergency.
Which bank gives more credit limit?
Highest “ Bank of America” Credit Limit: $95,000 Research indicates that the Bank of America® Cash Back Rewards Credit Card offers the highest credit limit — $95,000 — among BOA cards.
Which credit card is best for 15000 salary?
|Credit Card||Annual Fee||Min. Monthly Income|
|HDFC MoneyBack||Rs. 500 + Taxes||NA|
|HDFC Freedom Card||Rs. 500 + Taxes||Rs. 15,000|
|HDFC Regalia First||Rs. 1,000 + Taxes||Rs. 40,000|
|HDFC Regalia||Rs. 2,500 + Taxes||Rs. 1.20 lakh|
Which credit card is best for 10000 salary?
Best Premium Credit Cards for People with Income above Rs. 1 Lakh
|Credit Card||Annual Fee|
|Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card||Rs. 10,000|
|ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card||Rs. 12,000|
|IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card||Rs. 12,999|
|YES Private Prime Credit Card||Rs. 10,000|
Can I get a 20000 credit card?
You could get approved for a credit card with a $20,000 limit if you have excellent credit, a lot of income, and very little debt. But there are no credit cards with $20,000 limits guaranteed as a minimum. Chase Sapphire Reserve®: $10,000 minimum limit.