- 1 What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
- 2 How can I apply for SBI credit card offline?
- 3 Can you apply for a credit card online?
- 4 Can I get credit card for 15000 salary?
- 5 What is the minimum salary for SBI credit card?
- 6 What is the limit of SBI credit card?
- 7 Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
- 8 Does SBI provide credit cards yes or no?
- 9 Can I close my SBI credit card online?
- 10 Can I get a credit card the same day I apply?
- 11 What is the fastest way to build credit?
- 12 How do I get my first credit card?
- 13 What is minimum salary for credit card?
- 14 Can I get credit card with low salary?
- 15 Which credit card is best for 15000 salary?
What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
Here are the basic documents required to apply for an SBI credit card:
- Address proof – Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voters ID etc.
- Identity proof – Bank Statement/ Voter Id/ Driving Licence/ Pension Book etc.
- Income Proof – Bank Statement/ Pay Slip/ Income Tax return.
- Pan Card.
- Passport size photo.
How can I apply for SBI credit card offline?
How to Apply for SBI Credit Card Offline. Alternatively, you can also visit a State Bank of India branch to apply for a credit card. Head over to the nearest branch and meet one of their credit card representatives to get one.
Can you apply for a credit card online?
You can apply for a credit card online, over the phone, by mail or in person. Applying online is the best, most convenient option, but the others have virtues, too. Applying for a credit card in person offers the opportunity for instant approval, much like applying online.
Can I get credit card for 15000 salary?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000- Rs 15,000 ) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
What is the minimum salary for SBI credit card?
Applicant needs to be able to demonstrate a regular source of income, with a minimum income of Rs. 2 lakh annually. For an SBI credit card, documents such as salary slips from the last 3 months and bank statements need to be provided by the applicant along with proof of identity, age and address.
What is the limit of SBI credit card?
SBI card available credit limit: This is the amount available for usage at a particular point in time. For instance, if your maximum limit is Rs 2 Lakh, and you spend Rs 50,000, the available credit limit will be Rs 1.5 Lakhs.
Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
If you wish to apply for an additional SBI Card, you can select ‘Yes’ for the ‘ Do you have an SBI Card ‘ question on the online application form for the SBI Card you wish to apply for and fill in the required details.
Does SBI provide credit cards yes or no?
State Bank of India offers multiple credit cards to meet the financial needs of individual cardholders. SBI cards offer rewards on travel, shopping, dining, and more. You can also enjoy benefits like cashback and low-interest rates, among others.
Can I close my SBI credit card online?
Closing a credit card SBI credit card cancellation can be made through four ways. To close SBI credit card, a cardholder can call customer care number, send a written request, send a request through email or send a request through an online application. One should always close their credit card if it is unused.
Can I get a credit card the same day I apply?
While it’s pretty common to get approved for a credit card the same day if you apply online, you’ll still usually have to wait another 7-10 business days before your card comes to use it. Store cards, such as the Target Credit Card, may give you an instant number or code to use as a temporary version of your card.
What is the fastest way to build credit?
8 Ways to Build Credit Fast
- Pay bills on time.
- Make frequent payments.
- Ask for higher credit limits.
- Dispute credit report errors.
- Become an authorized user.
- Use a secured credit card.
- Keep credit cards open.
- Mix it up.
How do I get my first credit card?
- Understand the Basic Requirements.
- Decide on a Secured Credit Card or a Student Credit Card.
- Choose a Rewards Card that Matches Your Needs.
- Limit the Number of Applications.
- Be Ready to Prove You Can Make Payments.
- Understand Credit Terms and Conditions.
- Become an Authorized User.
What is minimum salary for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Axis Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
Can I get credit card with low salary?
If you’re looking for a credit card with minimum salary of AED 3000 in the UAE, then there are no banks that offer a credit card for the minimum salary of AED 3000. The lowest required minimum salary is AED 5000. If your monthly salary is lesser than the requirements, you need to have a savings of AED 3000.
Which credit card is best for 15000 salary?
|Credit Card||Annual Fee||Min. Monthly Income|
|HDFC MoneyBack||Rs. 500 + Taxes||NA|
|HDFC Freedom Card||Rs. 500 + Taxes||Rs. 15,000|
|HDFC Regalia First||Rs. 1,000 + Taxes||Rs. 40,000|
|HDFC Regalia||Rs. 2,500 + Taxes||Rs. 1.20 lakh|