- 1 What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
- 2 What is the limit of SBI credit card?
- 3 How can I install SBI credit card app?
- 4 How long does it take to get a SBI credit card approved?
- 5 What is the minimum salary for SBI credit card?
- 6 What are the charges for SBI credit card?
- 7 Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
- 8 Is a credit card limit per month?
- 9 How is SBI credit card limit calculated?
- 10 Which SBI app is best?
- 11 How can I manage my SBI credit card?
- 12 Which is SBI official app?
- 13 Can I close my SBI credit card online?
- 14 How can I get a credit card instantly?
- 15 How can I convert my SBI credit card to EMI?
What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
Here are the basic documents required to apply for an SBI credit card:
- Address proof – Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voters ID etc.
- Identity proof – Bank Statement/ Voter Id/ Driving Licence/ Pension Book etc.
- Income Proof – Bank Statement/ Pay Slip/ Income Tax return.
- Pan Card.
- Passport size photo.
What is the limit of SBI credit card?
SBI card available credit limit: This is the amount available for usage at a particular point in time. For instance, if your maximum limit is Rs 2 Lakh, and you spend Rs 50,000, the available credit limit will be Rs 1.5 Lakhs. SBI card cash limit: The SBI card cash limit again varies from one customer to another.
How can I install SBI credit card app?
If you do not have a User ID and Password: Register on SBI Credit Card App
- Download the SBI Card mobile app and click on ‘First time user/Sign-Up’ link.
- Provide your Credit Card Number, CVV number, and your Date of Birth and click on ‘Generate OTP’
How long does it take to get a SBI credit card approved?
What Is the State Bank of India ( SBI ) credit card processing time? Once the application is submitted State Bank of India ( SBI ) will take about 7 – 15 working days to run the background verification to approve the credit card.
What is the minimum salary for SBI credit card?
Applicant needs to be able to demonstrate a regular source of income, with a minimum income of Rs. 2 lakh annually. For an SBI credit card, documents such as salary slips from the last 3 months and bank statements need to be provided by the applicant along with proof of identity, age and address.
What are the charges for SBI credit card?
SBI Credit Card Charges and Fees for Top 5 SBI Credit Cards
|BPCL SBI Card||SBI Card PRIME|
|Annual fee||INR 499 + taxes||INR 2,999 + taxes|
|Renewal Fee||INR 499 + taxes||INR 2,999+ taxes|
|Payment Dishonor Fee||2% of the amount paid (min INR 500)||2% of the amount paid (min INR 500)|
Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
If you wish to apply for an additional SBI Card, you can select ‘Yes’ for the ‘ Do you have an SBI Card ‘ question on the online application form for the SBI Card you wish to apply for and fill in the required details.
Is a credit card limit per month?
Your credit limit and card balance are reported to the credit bureaus each month. This information is used to calculate your credit utilization, which measures the amount of your credit limit that’s being used. It counts for as much as 30% of your credit score.
How is SBI credit card limit calculated?
SBI calculates credit card limit by evaluating your credit history based on your credit score, your debt-income ratio and other credit cards that you have availed. 5
Which SBI app is best?
State Bank Anywhere Saral Saral is State Bank of India’s corporate internet banking based application for Business entities on android smartphone.
How can I manage my SBI credit card?
How to register with SBI Card Online
- Go to sbicard.com and click on the ‘First time user link’
- Provide your credit card number, CVV number, expiry date of the credit card and your date of birth and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Please fill in the OTP in the space provided and press ‘Proceed’ again.
Which is SBI official app?
The YONO app launched by SBI can be downloaded from Google Play Store on all the Android based phones and it can be even downloaded from Apple app store on iOS platforms. After downloading the user can register and start using the YONO app.
Can I close my SBI credit card online?
Closing a credit card SBI credit card cancellation can be made through four ways. To close SBI credit card, a cardholder can call customer care number, send a written request, send a request through email or send a request through an online application. One should always close their credit card if it is unused.
How can I get a credit card instantly?
- Visit sc.com/in.
- Choose the credit card of your choice.
- Fill in your details and verify with OTP to submit your application.
- Get instant Approval in Principle*
- Post successful validation of your KYC and other documents your Virtual credit card will be ready instantly.
How can I convert my SBI credit card to EMI?
How to Covert the SBI Card Bill into EMIs?
- Login to your SBI Card website using your Customer ID and Password.
- Go to the ‘Benefits’ tab (located on the left panel)
- Under the drop-down menu and you have – select the ‘Flexipay’ option.
- Your recent transactions will be visible.
- Select the transaction that you want to convert.