- 1 How do I change my mobile number on my credit card?
- 2 How can I change my HDFC credit card address?
- 3 How do I activate my HDFC credit card over the phone?
- 4 How can I change my mobile number in FASTag?
- 5 How can I update my mobile number in HDFC Bank through ATM?
- 6 How I can talk to HDFC customer care directly?
- 7 How can I change my HDFC credit card address without account?
- 8 How can I change my HDFC credit card email ID?
- 9 How do you activate a new credit card?
- 10 How can I activate my old HDFC credit card?
- 11 How do I use my new credit card?
- 12 How can I change my mobile number in HDFC FASTag?
- 13 How can I check my FASTag mobile number?
- 14 Is FASTag transferable?
How do I change my mobile number on my credit card?
Steps to register/ update your mobile number at the ATM
- Insert the card and enter PIN number.
- Select ‘Registrations’
- Select ‘ Mobile Number Update ‘
- You would see the message ‘Your account number 91xxxxxxxxxxxxx is already registered with Axis Bank.
- Enter the Mobile Number you want to update.
- Re-enter the Mobile Number.
How can I change my HDFC credit card address?
Using netbanking: You can log in to the HDFC credit card netbanking portal to change or update their address of correspondence.
- Step 1: Once they login into the HDFC netbanking portal, they will need to click on the ” Update Contact Details” tab from the main menu.
- Step 2: Next step is to click on ” Update Address.”
How do I activate my HDFC credit card over the phone?
How to Activate HDFC Credit Card through ATM
- Call phone banking and select the option to set credit card PIN.
- You will receive an OTP on registered mobile number.
- Now, insert the credit card in an HDFC Bank ATM.
- Select “Create new ATM PIN using OTP” option.
- Enter OTP received on your registered mobile number.
How can I change my mobile number in FASTag?
Go to the FASTag section of the Paytm app. Select the FASTag to be transferred. Enter the mobile number of the user to whom you are going to transfer the FASTag account. Then follow the instructions as shown on the screen and your transfer process will be completed. 7
How can I update my mobile number in HDFC Bank through ATM?
Register/ Change the mobile number at HDFC Bank ATM Select the main menu, go to more options and click it. Select ‘ update registered mobile number. ‘ After selecting the option, enter your new mobile number and click on ‘confirm.
How I can talk to HDFC customer care directly?
Get in touch with us for your Banking needs on our easy to remember numbers. Now you can access your Accounts, Credit Cards, Loans, Demat Account and Investment Services by calling on a Single Number.
|HDFC Bank Customer Care Phone Banking Numbers in India|
How can I change my HDFC credit card address without account?
Here’s how you can update your mailing address through online transaction:
- Step1. Fill the change mailing address form online.
- Step2. Print the completed form.
- Step3. Affix your signature and self-attested address proof.
- Step4. Send request through courier, post or bearer to the nearest HDFC Bank branch.
How can I change my HDFC credit card email ID?
How to change Email ID in HDFC Bank.
- Login using Customer ID /Username and Password.
- From the main home page, click on the “Update Contact Details” option from the top right side corner of the page.
- Now, click the “Download Email ID update form” option from the opened page.
- Now, the form will open in the new window.
How do you activate a new credit card?
How to Activate a Credit Card
- Receive your credit card in the mail.
- Find a sticker on the card with activation instructions.
- Follow the instructions for activating online or over the phone, whichever you prefer.
- Wait for confirmation that your card has been activated.
How can I activate my old HDFC credit card?
How To Activate Your HDFC Bank Credit Card Through Netbanking
- Please login to your HDFC credit card netbanking account using your customer ID and password.
- Navigate to the “ Credit Cards ” tab.
- Choose “ Credit card ATM PIN” option.
- Select your HDFC credit card from the drop down and click on the “Continue” tab.
How do I use my new credit card?
After you get a credit card, follow these important steps to get the most from your new card.
- Understand the Terms and Fees.
- Activate Your New Card.
- Keep Your New Card in a Safe Place.
- Learn About the Rewards.
- Sign Up for an Online Banking Account.
- Consider Setting Up Autopay.
- Use Your Card Responsibly.
How can I change my mobile number in HDFC FASTag?
To update Vehicle Number, visit the respective dealership or call on customer care @ 1800-120-1243 and share the RC Copy image.
How can I check my FASTag mobile number?
The National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) has introduced the ‘Missed Call Alert Facility’ for users to check their FASTag balance. Those who have registered their mobile number with NHAI Prepaid Wallet can know the balance by giving a missed call at +91-8884333331.
Is FASTag transferable?
FASTag is vehicle specific and once affixed, cannot be transferred. When you sell your vehicle, you can close your FASTag account related to that vehicle.