- 1 How do I check the status of a credit card payment?
- 2 How can I know my last HDFC credit card transaction?
- 3 How do I know if my credit card payment is not paid?
- 4 How do I know when my credit card payment is due?
- 5 How long does it take for HDFC credit card payment to reflect?
- 6 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 7 How can I get transaction details of HDFC credit card?
- 8 What is the limit of HDFC credit card?
- 9 What is the billing cycle of HDFC credit card?
- 10 What is the late payment charges for HDFC credit card?
- 11 How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
- 12 What happens if I pay my credit card bill after the due date?
- 13 How many days before due date should I pay my credit card?
- 14 What happens if I pay credit card before statement?
- 15 Why does my credit card say no payment due?
How do I check the status of a credit card payment?
You need to visit the official website of the bank and go the credit cards section. You need to enter the mobile number that you registered for credit card application. The mobile number may be verified mostly with an OTP. Following the verification, you can see your credit card application status.
How can I know my last HDFC credit card transaction?
To check the details of your last debit/ credit transactions in HDFC, you can easily send an SMS ‘txn’ to 5676712 or give a missed call on 1800-270-3355.
How do I know if my credit card payment is not paid?
This is the simplest and most convenient method to check your credit card balance and to do this, you need to be registered for the net banking facility provided by the credit card provider. With the credentials, you can login to your account and view your credit card balance and due amount.
How do I know when my credit card payment is due?
Three Ways to Figure Out Your Credit Card Due Date Your third option is to call the customer service number on the back of your credit card to confirm your due date. Your credit card issuer’s automated menu may have an option to give your due date without you having to speak to a representative.
How long does it take for HDFC credit card payment to reflect?
A. The amount debited to your account would reflect on the Loan Statement within three working days, with a value date entered as date of payment.
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Methods to Pay Credit Card Payment Online
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
How can I get transaction details of HDFC credit card?
Following are the steps to do so:
- Login to your HDFC Bank mobile app.
- Click on the credit card in your app.
- Select the “Download Billed Statement” option.
- Select the month for which you want to check the statement and click on Download.
- Your HDFC Credit Card statement will be downloaded to your smartphone.
What is the limit of HDFC credit card?
HDFC card available credit limit is the credit limit on the specified date. For instance, if the available credit limit against your HDFC card is ₹ 1 Lakh, and you have spent ₹ 60,000, then the HDFC card available credit limit is ₹ 40,000.
What is the billing cycle of HDFC credit card?
Billing cycle –This is the 30-day period for which the statement is generated. It is the period between two consecutive statement dates. The Credit Card bill is a reflection of the transactions made during the billing cycle, apart from the interest penalty and late payment fee (if any).
What is the late payment charges for HDFC credit card?
HDFC Credit Card Late Payment Charges For Non-payment Of The Minimum Amount Due
|If the statement balance is||Late payment charges|
|Between Rs.100 to Rs.500||Rs.100|
|Between Rs.501 to Rs.5,000||Rs.400|
|Between Rs.5,000 to Rs.10,000||Rs.500|
How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) You can pay your credit card bill from any other bank account by using the NEFT facility. The instructions may vary slightly in different banks, but, in most cases you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment through NEFT.
What happens if I pay my credit card bill after the due date?
You will have to pay a late fee if you pay your bill after the due date. The late fee would be charged by the bank in your next credit card bill. In a recent move, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has directed banks to charge late fee only if the payment has been due for more than three days after the due date.
How many days before due date should I pay my credit card?
Here’s how it works. The statement closing date ( the last day of your billing cycle) typically occurs about 21 days before your payment due date. Several important things happen on your statement closing date: Your monthly interest charge and minimum payment are calculated.
What happens if I pay credit card before statement?
Paying your credit card balance before its statement closes can lower your interest payments and increase your credit score. This is because paying early leads to lower credit utilization and a lower average daily balance.
Why does my credit card say no payment due?
If it says zero payment do then you don’t need to make a payment. Question is do you have a balance. If you have no balance this is likely because you had activity and paid it off before the bill, but of course you owe nothing so no minimum payment.