- 1 How do I know if my credit card is active or not?
- 2 How can I activate my HDFC credit card?
- 3 How do I know if my HDFC credit card is closed?
- 4 How can I activate my HDFC credit card online?
- 5 How do I activate my credit card online?
- 6 How do I activate an inactive credit card?
- 7 Is there any app for HDFC credit card?
- 8 How do I use my new credit card?
- 9 How do I activate my HDFC credit card abroad?
- 10 Can I close my HDFC credit card online?
- 11 How can I unblock my HDFC credit card by SMS?
- 12 How can I check my HDFC transaction status?
- 13 What happens if HDFC credit card is not activated?
- 14 Can we generate HDFC credit card PIN online?
How do I know if my credit card is active or not?
Call Customer Service The simplest way to clear up any question about whether your credit card is still active is to call the issuer and ask. Call the number on the back of your card to inquire about the status of your account. If inactive, customer service can likely reactivate.
How can I activate my HDFC credit card?
How to Activate HDFC Credit Card through ATM
- Call phone banking and select the option to set credit card PIN.
- You will receive an OTP on registered mobile number.
- Now, insert the credit card in an HDFC Bank ATM.
- Select “Create new ATM PIN using OTP” option.
- Enter OTP received on your registered mobile number.
How do I know if my HDFC credit card is closed?
Check your card outstanding ( billed and unbilled) details through Netbanking, missed call banking toll free number 1800-270-3311 from your registered mobile number. Transactions (if any) incurred on your card prior to closure will be processed / billed as and when received from merchants and the same stands payable.
How can I activate my HDFC credit card online?
How To Activate Your HDFC Bank Credit Card Through Netbanking
- Please login to your HDFC credit card netbanking account using your customer ID and password.
- Navigate to the “ Credit Cards ” tab.
- Choose “ Credit card ATM PIN” option.
- Select your HDFC credit card from the drop down and click on the “Continue” tab.
How do I activate my credit card online?
Activate your credit card online To do so, you can log in to your account through net banking. Fill in your customer ID and password to log into your account. Click on the credit cards tab and choose the credit card PIN generation option. Once you do that, the bank will generate the pin for your card.
How do I activate an inactive credit card?
How to Reactivate an Inactive Credit Card
- Call the card issuer at the phone number on the back of the inactive credit card to determine if the account is still open.
- Buy items you need with the inactive card so you won’t make unnecessary purchases that increase your debt.
Is there any app for HDFC credit card?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance Through HDFC Mobile App The app is available on various platforms including iOS, Android and Windows. If you have registered your credit card with HDFC net banking, you can download the app and use it to check your credit card balance.
How do I use my new credit card?
After you get a credit card, follow these important steps to get the most from your new card.
- Understand the Terms and Fees.
- Activate Your New Card.
- Keep Your New Card in a Safe Place.
- Learn About the Rewards.
- Sign Up for an Online Banking Account.
- Consider Setting Up Autopay.
- Use Your Card Responsibly.
How do I activate my HDFC credit card abroad?
How to activate usage of International Debit Card
- Log on to Net Banking with your credentials.
- Click on Cards tab and go to Debit Cards menu.
- Click on Request.
- Select ‘Set International / Domestic Usage ‘
- Select the option ‘ Card to be enabled for International and Domestic Use ‘
Can I close my HDFC credit card online?
You can also deactivate or hotlist your credit card online through your HDFC Bank Netbanking account. What happens if I close my credit card? Once you close your credit card, all transactions with the card will be permanently stopped.
How can I unblock my HDFC credit card by SMS?
SMS – BLOCK **** to 5676791 (**** represents last four digits of your card number). SMS option can be used only when you have your registered mobile number. Make sure you are sending the SMS from the registered number. In case, you don’t have the number, opt for different method to raise the request.
How can I check my HDFC transaction status?
To check the details of your last debit/credit transactions in HDFC, you can easily send an SMS ‘txn’ to 5676712 or give a missed call on 1800-270-3355. If you have a smartphone and internet connection, you can use the HDFC mobile app to view the mini statement.
What happens if HDFC credit card is not activated?
But you must note that even if you did not activate the card, your credit card account is still open. If it carries any annual fee, you will have to pay the same. However, if the card is free, you can keep the account open and not use the card as the unused credit limit will improve your credit score.
Can we generate HDFC credit card PIN online?
HDFC’s NetBanking facility gives you the option of generating your HDFC Credit Card PIN Number. All you need to do is log into your HDFC NetBanking account; once you are in, click on the Credit Card tab. Click on ‘ Credit Card ATM PIN ‘ option. You will be then asked to choose the card whose ATM PIN you wish to generate.