- 1 How can I change my HDFC credit card payment to EMI?
- 2 What is the interest rate for HDFC Credit Card EMI?
- 3 How can I pay all EMI in HDFC credit card?
- 4 How do I convert my monthly outstanding to EMI?
- 5 How can I convert credit card to EMI?
- 6 What is smart EMI on HDFC credit card?
- 7 How is HDFC EMI calculated?
- 8 How is EMI amount calculated?
- 9 Can we foreclose credit card EMI HDFC?
- 10 How can I get smart EMI on HDFC credit card?
- 11 Can I pay EMI before due date?
- 12 Can we convert to EMI after bill generation?
- 13 What is instant EMI and EMI on call?
- 14 Can I get EMI on debit card?
How can I change my HDFC credit card payment to EMI?
Post Purchase EMI Conversion (Smart EMI )
- Login to HDFC Net-banking account.
- Click on Cards.
- Go to ‘Transact’ and select ‘SmartEMI’
- Select the Card and go to unbilled transactions.
- Choose Debit for Transaction Type and Click on View.
- Check the box against the purchase that you want to convert into EMI.
- Click on confirm.
What is the interest rate for HDFC Credit Card EMI?
The rate of interest for EMI on HDFC credit cards is 1.5% per month (9 months to 3 years).
How can I pay all EMI in HDFC credit card?
Visit the loan officer at your nearest HDFC bank branch. Enquire the current balance in your loan account. The loan officer will also intimate you of any pre-closure charges or penalties. Pay the entire balance amount (sum of all pending EMIs + preclosure charges, if any ) using a cheque or DD.
How do I convert my monthly outstanding to EMI?
In case you want to convert your outstanding into EMIs, you can do so by logging on to your account through net banking and opting for smart EMI options for credit cards. Alternately, you can visit the nearest branch and ask your bank executive to help convert you’re outstanding into EMIs.
How can I convert credit card to EMI?
How to avail the ‘ EMI on Call’ facility?
- Step 1: Log in to ICICI Bank iMobile app.
- Step 2: Go to the ‘Cards’ section.
- Step 3: Select your Credit Card.
- Step 4: Click on ‘ Convert to EMI ‘ on the eligible transactions in the ‘Recent Transactions’ section.
- Step 5: Choose a convenient tenure for the EMIs and click on ‘Submit’.
What is smart EMI on HDFC credit card?
Convert large purchases on your HDFC Bank credit card into SmartEMI and enjoy stress-free repayment. Enjoy attractive interest rates, among the lowest in the market. Get credit into your HDFC Bank account in seconds and repay conveniently over 9 to 36 months.
How is HDFC EMI calculated?
To calculate your EMI, just enter the loan amount, rate of interest and loan tenure, and your EMI is instantly displayed. You can enter loan amounts from 50,000 to 4,000,000 and term from 1 to 5 years.
How is EMI amount calculated?
The mathematical formula to calculate EMI is: EMI = P × r × (1 + r)n/((1 + r)n – 1) where P= Loan amount, r= interest rate, n=tenure in number of months.
Can we foreclose credit card EMI HDFC?
Pre-closure charges HDFC allows cardmembers to pre-close the loan and save on interest charges before the actual end of the loan term. There will be a prepayment penalty applicable for closures which happen before the term end date. It is billed at the rate of 3% of the outstanding balance amount in the EMI account.
How can I get smart EMI on HDFC credit card?
Do note that you need to hold an HDFC Bank Credit Card currently.
- NetBanking: Login to your NetBanking account and check your SMART EMI eligibility under Cards – Credit Cards – Transact – SMART EMI.
- PhoneBanking: our 24×7 PhoneBanking service will assist you towards the process to verify your eligibility.
Can I pay EMI before due date?
Yes, you can pre – pay the loan amount at any time in full or part without any additional charges. Please ensure EMIs are paid on time and pay only additional payment above EMI if your ECS mandate is active when you are paying close to the due date.
Can we convert to EMI after bill generation?
To convert your billed amount into EMIs, follow the PhoneBanking process. You can convert billed Credit Card amount to EMI with HDFC Bank through PhoneBanking.
What is instant EMI and EMI on call?
Instant EMI refers to the conversion into EMI upon request by the Card Member, of transactions performed using the Card and for such online transactions, where the option for such conversion is available. Enjoy flexible tenures and hassle free EMI conversion with ICICI Bank Instant EMI.
Can I get EMI on debit card?
Debit EMI is a new EMI method using which you can avail EMI on your debit card. You don’t need to have the entire amount in your account at the time of transaction and bank will not block any amount on your card. Currently, EMI is available only on HDFC, SBI, Axis, ICICI, Federal and Kotak Mahindra debit cards.